What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DUDley DO LITTLES!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
you got one word correct-(duds)they will be found out in time as (2 duds) have already got the chop,2 more to go clark and turner and they aint in my rd3 team below madge is learning who the duds are very slowly but sadly he aint got the great foresight as the (3 amigos Shadow-R20-Alien)...Shadow...
SOUTHS TOP 17 (For Round 3)Should be this but seeming madge is too slow without proper foresight to drop the ""2 duds clark/turner"" sadly they will both be there ile leave clark out below as i can only hope he gets the chop in rd3....Shadow...
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
A SL GF, Challenge cup, NRL GF and WCC winning coach doesn't have the foresight of the 3 stooges? Lol right......
Pretty much every available club trophy has been won by maguire. But I'm sure 3 stooges who have never played or never been involved in with a club know so much more

doyen

Bench
Pretty much every available club trophy has been won by maguire. But I'm sure 3 stooges who have never played or never been involved in with a club know so much more

Not too many coaches can win a comp without lots of prize cattle!

Maguire had that in spades at Wigan & also for a while at Sths. Hence the top results.

Since the strain in our herd has weakened so has Madge's results.

We probably should have done better in the past 2 yrs, as our squad,on paper,has been very good!!

At least so far this season we seem to be changing our approach with more emphasis on passing & off-loading;which is a great thing!!

DiegoNT

First Grade

Maguire had that in spades at Wigan & also for a while at Sths. Hence the top results.

We probably should have done better in the past 2 yrs, as our squad,on paper,has been very good!!

At least so far this season we seem to be changing our approach with more emphasis on passing & off-loading;which is a great thing!!

I don't buy the whole 'maguire was gifted a strong squad'. 9 players from our grand final team were handed their debuts under magurie. Tyrrell and Clark weren't stars, McQueen was a fringe First grade winger, lots was dug up from retirement after a failed stint in Irish union.

Sheesh I decide to come on and see who's saying what and low and behold
Shadow it's so so embarrassing for yourself that you feel the need to constantly make out you and one or 2 others are the only ones who can see the obvious,and constantly making out you are smarter have more knowledge and are superior to all other posters
I bet you have never even played for a RL team
Give it a rest it's really annoying it doesn't win you any friends or respect you just look like a loud mouth tooting no all

doyen

Bench
I don't buy the whole 'maguire was gifted a strong squad'. 9 players from our grand final team were handed their debuts under magurie. Tyrrell and Clark weren't stars, McQueen was a fringe First grade winger, lots was dug up from retirement after a failed stint in Irish union.

Maguire had a very good squad for 2014,I reckon, & most pundits had us penned in for the top 3 or 4!!

I'm not really saying he was "gifted" a squad but we did arguably have two of the very best players in the NRL [GI & Sam]plus other rep players like McQueen who'd played 3 SOO games in the forwards the previous year.
Teo & Luke were top rank players,as were young guns like AR,Keary,Johnston & Walker who stepped into the top grade with huge NYC credentials!! Walker & AR had had good stints in the previous season/s!!

He brought discipline & structure which was needed at the time.

Madge is now trying to break away from that approach;at last!!

Pommy

Coach

Of course you need to have a good team to win a comp. but every season there's a group of good teams and the coach ends up being a big part of the difference that's splits them at the end of the season.
Having a good team doesn't detract from what Madge has achieved, which is everything as a club coach in this sport.

OVP

Coach
you got one word correct-(duds)they will be found out in time as (2 duds) have already got the chop,2 more to go clark and turner and they aint in my rd3 team below madge is learning who the duds are very slowly but sadly he aint got the great foresight as the (3 amigos Shadow-R20-Alien)...Shadow...
SOUTHS TOP 17 (For Round 3)Should be this but seeming madge is too slow without proper foresight to drop the ""2 duds clark/turner"" sadly they will both be there ile leave clark out below as i can only hope he gets the chop in rd3....Shadow...
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

Nice one shads :)

callmack1

Staff member
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington
Um what? So you really think Turner and Clark should be dropped after the way they played? They both played great yesterday. They have 100% earned a spot for next week.

They were awesome so who the hell would drop them? That's just dumb. Sorry mate. R20 calls them duds but I'm sure he'd agree with me.

Um what? So you really think Turner and Clark should be dropped after the way they played? They both played great yesterday. They have 100% earned a spot for next week.

They were awesome so who the hell would drop them? That's just dumb. Sorry mate. R20 calls them duds but I'm sure he'd agree with me.
Don't bring logic or common sense into a good guru fantasy Callmack
And no mate R20 will agree with Shadow they are both on his Dud list and have been for ages
The facts like turner tops tackle count rd2 somehow don't come into it ,and you must remember Madge has only won every trophy in r l But he has no idea remember