What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DUDley DO LITTLES!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Come on guys there's no way that you think Clark should actually be dropped after his performance? I understand the call for tyrell to be gone I mean he is honestly way past it but Clark was our best forward along side Sam in the early stages in the game. The situation I could imagine if one of the Burgess twins started would be one of them dropping the ball while we were clawing our way back into the game from 12-0 and all our momentum would of been lost. The twins are impact players, they can't start on the field. Cherrington is a long way off being ready for first grade again. I think even he knows that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Um what? So you really think Turner and Clark should be dropped after the way they played? They both played great yesterday. They have 100% earned a spot for next week.

They were awesome so who the hell would drop them? That's just dumb. Sorry mate. R20 calls them duds but I'm sure he'd agree with me.
I'd start Turner on the bench with Crichton starting. I feel Crichton is stronger!!!

I'd start Tom at prop and have Clark as 18th man.

Sorry Callmack.

callmack1

Staff member
Don't bring logic or common sense into a good guru fantasy Callmack
And no mate R20 will agree with Shadow they are both on his Dud list and have been for ages
The facts like turner tops tackle count rd2 somehow don't come into it ,and you must remember Madge has only won every trophy in r l But he has no idea remember
Lol true

rabbitohs95

Bench
Ah well I guess R20 and Shadow have their opinions regardless of how different they are. They're not the coaches and nor is anyone else so it doesn't really make a difference.

Does anyone else think our team is going to be settled a bit more quickly this year in terms of who makes it?

There aren't really any young forwards coming through just yet which is fine, I consider Musgrove and Crichton first graders already and the young backs are seeping through already.

I like our experience heavy team sprinkled with a dash of unpredictable youth, makes for a good recipe for success.

callmack1

Staff member
Ah well I guess R20 and Shadow have their opinions regardless of how different they are. They're not the coaches and nor is anyone else so it doesn't really make a difference.

Does anyone else think our team is going to be settled a bit more quickly this year in terms of who makes it?

There aren't really any young forwards coming through just yet which is fine, I consider Musgrove and Crichton first graders already and the young backs are seeping through already.

I like our experience heavy team sprinkled with a dash of unpredictable youth, makes for a good recipe for success.
Correct, it also provides good balance

Rabbits20

Immortal

Murray is going really well at Norths!!!!!

Tom was strong yesterday too.

Latest posts