What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Euro 2008 thread

Spain play 4-4-2 with Villa and Torres up front. There is only room for two central midfielders to start and they are Iniesta and Senna (who IMO have been Spain's best players in this tournament by far).

Who do you suggest Aragones drops to accommodate Fabregas?

The answer is none of them. Fabregas will only start when Spain play one up front, as they will do on Monday due to Villa's injury.

You must be Italian. You follow the azzuri with a passion but lack any knowledge for the game. So you reckon Iniesta has been playing in the centre mid position with Senna. HAHAHA. He's been swapping flanks with Silva throughout the tournament you fool. The argument has always been as to whether Xavi or Cesc should partner Senna in the middle of the park. Can you please stop posting in football threads caz you have clearly shown with this post that you have no idea.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Spain play 4-4-2 with Villa and Torres up front. There is only room for two central midfielders to start and they are Iniesta and Senna (who IMO have been Spain's best players in this tournament by far).

Who do you suggest Aragones drops to accommodate Fabregas?

The answer is none of them. Fabregas will only start when Spain play one up front, as they will do on Monday due to Villa's injury.

You must be Italian. You follow the azzuri with a passion but lack any knowledge for the game. So you reckon Iniesta has been playing in the centre mid position with Senna. HAHAHA. He's been swapping flanks with Silva throughout the tournament you fool. The argument has always been as to whether Xavi or Cesc should partner Senna in the middle of the park. Can you please stop posting in football threads caz you have clearly shown with this post that you have no idea.

Inesta is a central midfielder by trade who plays a bit wider for Spain.

Regardless. Iniesta and Senna have sh1tted all over Fabregas in this tournament and only EPL fanboys would argue otherwise.

As for me, I'd have more football knowledge in my pinky than you have in your whole body, you spastic.

swing_low

Juniors
If you agree he plays wider for Spain then why the f**k are you comparing him to Cesc? Cesc does not start because Xavi is preferred, and not many can argue with that.

The truth is Iniesta has been the weakest of the 'big 5', and maybe if you watched Spains entire campaign instead of basing your opinion on watching highlights and the finals... you would realise that.

To say Cesc is massively overrated resembles quite obvious EPL hatred from you.

Hybrid you like to talk, but id shut the f**k up if i were you, the fact your italian and support the tigers indicates to me that you suffer from severe autism.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If you agree he plays wider for Spain then why the f**k are you comparing him to Cesc? Cesc does not start because Xavi is preferred, and not many can argue with that.

The truth is Iniesta has been the weakest of the 'big 5', and maybe if you watched Spains entire campaign instead of basing your opinion on watching highlights and the finals... you would realise that.

To say Cesc is massively overrated resembles quite obvious EPL hatred from you.

Where did I say he was massively overrated? Don't put words in my mouth.

To say Iniesta has been the weakness of the "big five" is ridiculous. What game are you watching?

hey hybrid you dumb cu*t, spain have dun what italy hasnt and never will do, win a major trophy in style. Your side plays uglier football that your ugly head, i know who you are and what your are, there are many reasons why you're not well liked on the outside.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Immense performance.

Spain have always been labelled as chokers, weak etc but nobody ever tends to mention the amount of bush league referee decisions they've had to deal with. Korea in 02 is still fresh in the memory, while 94 with Italy..... This victory is very sweet.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
They did cop it in 02. However they have been weak, until this tournament.

The mental resolve of the current side is in stark comparison to previous teams.