What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fallout from Storm vs Manly (Spoilers)

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Oh man, that has to be the most drama in a single game in a very long time.

Curtis Scott brought the send off back from the dead with a punch on Dylan Walker, then both Walker and Api Korisau go to the bin for punches....Then come back 8 and 1/2 minutes later. The Storm's Football Manager prompty blows up at the NRL timekeepers who stuffed up, and despite winning the game Manly now face the prospect of being docked two valuable points for an NRL official's error.

Wowee, this one is gonna make Monday an amazing thing to witness. Surely the NRL throw Manly a bone for their f**k up and fire the timekeeper responsible but bugger me if Manly losing points isn't the better outcome for the neutral supporter looking for some lols

Spanner in the works

First Grade
It'll be the usual stuff. Refs boss, Greenberg will say they stuffed up and then zip. Zero accountability.

Always pondered whether as fans we should force the refs - or at least the refs boss - to front up to the press to explain decisions.

thorson1987

Coach
It'll be the usual stuff. Refs boss, Greenberg will say they stuffed up and then zip. Zero accountability.

Always pondered whether as fans we should force the refs - or at least the refs boss - to front up to the press to explain decisions.

This wasn't a refs f**k up though. Was an NRL official.

skeepe

Immortal
Last time there was a timekeeper f**k up, I’m thinking Souths vs Tigers playing one full 10 minute period of golden point instead of 2 x 5 minute periods in 2004, the NRL simply said “we were wrong, our bad” and left it at that.

Probably exactly what will happen here.

Tiger5150

Bench
I expect Greenberg to "bravely" face the media with a very serious face and some sternly spoken earnest words "something something not good enough" "something something I set high standards"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images

blaza88z

Coach
You guys know already that Bellamy won't fire up at all, everything that happened tonight was deserved

The NRL made an error with the time but that wouldn't have changed the result

Latest posts