What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fat! (110%)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Has made the transition to commercial TV superbly.
Well done.
Had a ball watching it tonight.
They should throw it against the footy show on Thursdays.
As entertainment, it is better.
For football coverage, it is better.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Has made the transition to commercial TV superbly.
Well done.
Had a ball watching it tonight.
They should throw it against the footy show on Thursdays.
As entertainment, it is better.
For football coverage, it is better.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's amazing what entertains some people...

It was, well, just like the Fat use to be. Mildly entertaining and with that loud mouth s**t on it... Stick it up against the Footy show please!! That will be the end of it!!

Aries

Bench
I guess a show that is a rip off of "The Panel" but talks sport will!??

Lots of Footy experts on that panel too :lol: :lol: :roll:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No I'm actually saying that there are people out there that enjoy fahrt jokes as an hour of entertainment.
Take the chilli eating incedent as an example.
Some people found that funny!
Go figure.

Quint

Juniors
Gotta agree with you there Reefy....
The Footy show does suck...Have'nt watched it for years.

Aries

Bench
Well, I was p|ssing myself watching that btr :lol: :lol:

Not a Fart to be heard either. The next day would have "kicked up a stick at their houses though"... :p That song "Burning ring of fire" would have rung true!!

Anyway, I actually didn't mind the FAT, and it has it's place as well. I think if it gets put up against the Footy Show though, it well get hammered into oblivion. So lets hope they don’t do that and leave it where it should be... Monday nights. That way they have the first crack at the events of the weekend in all sports!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
In all honesty, I give it a ganda most weeks, but I easily manage to ignore the majority of it & just perk up to watch reg regan or Girds.
I dig the panel & 110 was just fantastic tonight.
I even have a very slight new found respect for Danny Green.

Quint

Juniors
I see enough of those kind of bone heads at work let alone coming home to watch their type on TV.
Over paid gooses,most of them.

I don't usually bother with the Footy Show (the last time I watched it I put the stopwatch on it and came up with 12 mins ads, 11 minutes football talk and 37 minutes of other stuff) but I might watch it this week. Fatty is bound to put both feet in his mouth and make some kind of tasteless gaffe about the Bulldogs situation.

The show hasn't been the same since Blocker left.

Youre right about the footy show blacktip
Fart and d-ick jokes all the way
It's a sad state of affairs

But like you, I sometimes watch for Reg Reagan

Macca

Coach
Nobody watches the Thursday version of the Footy show for information on RL do they? It is a variety show loosely based around the NRL. It works for me though, I am pizzing myself half the time. 110% isn't bad either but I am no fan of Tony Squires, he reminds me of Vince Serenti (spelling?) not funny but thinks he is.

The rest of it is good though.

I dont mind Squires but I dont like a lot of the rest of them. I cant believe he didnt make a new show with new people instead of the old ABC lot.
Dale Lewis, for example, is a hack. Cocky, bad hair and trying to make a living by being "outspoken". The AFL version of Greg Matthews.

The Sandman, ugh, where's the joke there?
Does Mikey Robbins still go on? Cos he's awful.
and Wilson, the less said about her the better. Need I continue?

dreary

Juniors
I don't know why everyone hates Rebecca so much, yes she is a mud raker, whinger, loudmouth and bulldogs mouthpiece.

At least she doesn't try to put the boot into Cronulla at every chance like Danny the Worm does.

I remember him writing an article a few years back that really put the boot into Matty Rogers when he was playing for the sharks, now that he is in Union and writing for the same paper there is nothing but @rse licking.

And every week with out fail there is a bit in his rumour (bull sh!t) page about how the sharks are falling apart. Throw enough mud and some sticks and he seems to aim as much mud as possible in the direction of Woolaware.

warren

Juniors
i love the show 110%..... there is this really good segment thats on the show not sure what they call it but the guests are given a situation and they have a certaon amount of time ( 3 minutes?) to talk about it using as many cliches as they can fit....its some funny stuff

Once Dead

Bench
dreary said:
I don't know why everyone hates Rebecca so much, yes she is a mud raker, whinger, loudmouth and bulldogs mouthpiece.

At least she doesn't try to put the boot into Cronulla at every chance like Danny the Worm does.

I remember him writing an article a few years back that really put the boot into Matty Rogers when he was playing for the sharks, now that he is in Union and writing for the same paper there is nothing but @rse licking.

And every week with out fail there is a bit in his rumour (bull sh!t) page about how the sharks are falling apart. Throw enough mud and some sticks and he seems to aim as much mud as possible in the direction of Woolaware.

AHAHAHHAHAHA, good question - the answer is in the stuff that she writes and says

Special K

Coach
it's a good show. I liked how Walters stuck up for league.

Stevo on there a few weeks back was a crack up :lol: