What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first tackle of our back to back victory

chewsta

First Grade
Feef's with one of his near flop specialties. Wait till the tackled player is on the ground then drop from a standing position as hard as he can onto the player and crush the wind out of him.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Feef's with one of his near flop specialties. Wait till the tackled player is on the ground then drop from a standing position as hard as he can onto the player and crush the wind out of him.
I used to do that quite regularly as a player (front-row days), until they outlawed it... It meant the other guys did the work and you just got to be the wrecking ball...

Eion

First Grade
Storm are shit without Cam. He singlehandedly won them the last game against us. Oh how I hate him.

shaggs

Coach
Easily the best player in the comp.
will go down as the best player ever. Most points, most games, most origins, most tests, most wins.

Tough and resilient to boot

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep, he's a total freak with a shit eatin' grin.

"I'm here to kill Blue caaarnts and chew gum... And I'm all outta guuuuum"

Look at all the little pea hearts in here shedding tears over Cam.
The gunt is a grub & in 12 years has won 1 grand final whilst playing alongside a team of assembled salary cap rorting cheats.
Smith will always be remembered as a cheat & most people believe that Waldrons book, if it ever comes out will expose jsut who the network of cheats involved.
And faq Wade, he had one job to do & that was hit the gimp in the middle of the chest & flare it out.