What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I watched a thing about the end of the world, bit of the news and even the 99GF, which is akin to plucking ball hairs for a Saints man.

They were all far better and less cringe worthy than the shit that bogans continue to watch on Nein on Thursday nights.

The fact its still 0n and people watch it proves the stereotype.

IanG

Coach
Also what is it with blokes who pop the question to their girlfriend in public in front of a crowd? Happened last night. I've also seen it at quite a few footy games too. To use a Vince McMahon expression You'd have to have balls the size of grapefruits to do that. Either that or just extremely confident in getting an acceptance. Otherwise you'd look like a complete goose.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The opening, the player interviews, ten in the bin and the flashbacks to funny moments were great.

The rest was utter garbage.
Yeah but that's what it's usually like every week. Not sure why you're surprised :p

undertaker

Coach
The opening, the player interviews, ten in the bin and the flashbacks to funny moments were great.

The rest was utter garbage.

777799-eric-bana.jpg

"Oh, DER!"

Last edited:

wittyfan

Referee
5b46261a08a011e29cf61231381321cd_7.jpg

The 3 stars from last night's show!!!

And the AFL Player Revue was just incredible with how well it was put together with the dancing, costumes and sets, amaaazing stuff!!!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Caught about 10 minutes of it when there was nothing else worth watching...or an add break or something.
The players must look back on that shit and just cringe....what were they thinking?
Why do they keep putting that crap on year after year ? We don't get to see musical artists performing a set of six for obvious reasons.
Erin Molan goes alright though...just sayin

Brutus

Referee
Why does the AFL player revenue look professional and the NRL one continue to be shit with half-hearted attempts from mainly the stupid Footy Show panel members.

Each club not involved deep into the finals should contribute a little segment to the player revue.

Get rid of the same old half-hearted crap from Vautin and co.

kbw

Bench
5b46261a08a011e29cf61231381321cd_7.jpg

The 3 stars from last night's show!!!

They had butchers on ?
They are the only people I know missing that many fingers..... :)

What a bunch of wankers, I am sick of al sorts of people, esp skinny white kids, pretending they are LA gang members with their pissant hand signals.

wittyfan

Referee
Why does the AFL player revenue look professional and the NRL one continue to be shit with half-hearted attempts from mainly the stupid Footy Show panel members.

Each club not involved deep into the finals should contribute a little segment to the player revue.

Get rid of the same old half-hearted crap from Vautin and co.

Yep, either they try and do a serious job of it or not to bother with it all. The AFL show continues to raise the bar every year with it and it's probably the highlight of their Grand Final show every year.

The mix of Kurt Cobain with LMFAO was just plain odd. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
They had butchers on ?
They are the only people I know missing that many fingers..... :)

What a bunch of wankers, I am sick of al sorts of people, esp skinny white kids, pretending they are LA gang members with their pissant hand signals.

Lol! Yo bro, they're from da hood! Actually Sandor was Marky Mark and the other two were the Funky Bunch.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lol! Yo bro, they're from da hood! Actually Sandor was Marky Mark and the other two were the Funky Bunch.

effie was more a fan of Marky Mark's brother Donnie and his band although Marky Mark was on this clip

[youtube]ay6GjmiJTPM[/youtube]

aads

Juniors
Molin and Slats - what was that shit?
I mean there is shit and there is shit that isnt even looking back in the toilet to see what it looks like after you did it it was that forgetful.

and for marky mark deushebags - not entertainment unless you like the smel of another man's bottom

Ads