What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Mishm

Juniors
I feel sorry for people who bought tickets to the show.
They need a huge revamp. It's just getting embrassing and cringeworthy.

Scorpio30

Bench
Mishm said:
I feel sorry for people who bought tickets to the show.
They need a huge revamp. It's just getting embrassing and cringeworthy.

Youd have to hope they sell booze there...Actually i guess they wouldnt what with the dickheads yelling sh*t out.

Scorpio30

Bench
oneeyedeaglesman said:
Seeing some good come out it makes the Chief's woeful singing bearable.

I didnt realise it was for charity....I feel a bit stink having downloaded it from Limewire now.

:sarcasm:

innsaneink

Referee
Its an embarasment, like the continual call team...to our game.
Why cant the geniuss running the game see that?

Oh...yeh....light n fluffy, boob & dick jokes etc is better than hard questions being asked.

Brutus

Referee
innsaneink said:
Its an embarasment, like the continual call team...to our game.
Why cant the geniuss running the game see that?

Oh...yeh....light n fluffy, boob & dick jokes etc is better than hard questions being asked.

It makes our sport look like a hobby for geniuss.

This 1 v 1 sh*t is pathetic. First time I've seen it this year and hopefully the last ever.

The Footy Show is like the Continuous Call - all about the panel members and very little about the actual game itself. The NRL obviously endorse the sh*t so what chance have we got.

Laurie Daley is joining this?.League fans want a show about footy,with maybe some light entertainment thrown in.This does not count as entertainment.In depth interviews and analysis not a contest between two tossers.

oneeyedeaglesman said:
Laurie Daley is joining this?.League fans want a show about footy,with maybe some light entertainment thrown in.This does not count as entertainment.In depth interviews and analysis not a contest between two tossers.

with Laurie on next year the show will contain Matt Johns making 2 jokes per minute about his hair.

Only good thing said on the show really was by MG (I know its hard to believe) he simply said "Get rid of the wrestling coaches" probably the most intelligent thing to come out of the show since 2004.

Latest posts