What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fullback

Crush

Coach
The amount of time spent speculating about players or coaches that will never ever actually wear the Red V on this forum is incredible

Coffs dragon

Bench
I cannot see the Hayne rumour to the Dragons ever happening. Mary needed a JetSki to impress & sign Bent Hunt, he'd literally need the Queen Mary cruise ship to land Hayne. Forget it....look within the current group.

Tamworth Dragon

Juniors
Hey Graeme! It's Peter Hons from the old MyDragons site. I joined here a month ago and tried to contact you to no avail. I thought I was banned from MyDragons but kept looking for threads about it. Finally today i fluked the thread with you , Jan, max and Brian talking about it. Max thinking the same as me. Couldn't reply as it was closed. hoping to get connected with my old friends now that I know what happened. Would be great to hear from you all again.

Old Timer

Coach
Hey OT, do you think with Kahu on board along with Bird and Tedesco we will be strong with Des Hasler coaching?
Love your work Crush,
Yes that could work but not sure who the Dogs are going to get rid of to fit them all in as it certainly won't be happening here at the Dragons.
Interesting re Bird, let's see how he goes this round at FB as I think he said he wanted to play there last year?
Don't get me wrong I like Bird but I am not sure he is as good as all the hype and I am pretty happy with juniors we have on the books coming through.
This year will be interesting for him as he has a little less strike power around him and IMO that helped him a lot last year.
Sharkies will want a lot more from him as a dominant playmaker this year and it will be interesting to see how that develops.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Hey Graeme! It's Peter Hons from the old MyDragons site. I joined here a month ago and tried to contact you to no avail. I thought I was banned from MyDragons but kept looking for threads about it. Finally today i fluked the thread with you , Jan, max and Brian talking about it. Max thinking the same as me. Couldn't reply as it was closed. hoping to get connected with my old friends now that I know what happened. Would be great to hear from you all again.
Well Hi there Peter & so glad you found this forum site to reconnect with all us Dragons Tragics. I was a bit like you, not knowing what the hell happened to the mydragons site....thought I must have said too many derogatory things against Emperor Doust and been locked out.
Anyway mate it's nice to have you onboard and enjoy the journey ahead this season. :thumbsup:

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Love your work Crush,
Yes that could work but not sure who the Dogs are going to get rid of to fit them all in as it certainly won't be happening here at the Dragons.
Interesting re Bird, let's see how he goes this round at FB as I think he said he wanted to play there last year?
Don't get me wrong I like Bird but I am not sure he is as good as all the hype and I am pretty happy with juniors we have on the books coming through.
This year will be interesting for him as he has a little less strike power around him and IMO that helped him a lot last year.
Sharkies will want a lot more from him as a dominant playmaker this year and it will be interesting to see how that develops.
Hi old timer!
You mentioned it would be interesting to see how Bird will go at FB.
After watching the game in Canberra he seems to be at home there at FB.
How the f--k they ever let him go I will never know. We could've resigned him long term for bugger all but he wanted to play firsts and he was told that there was no room at that stage.
In two years he has played origin, won a comp and would've been selected for the roos if he wasn't injured.
Benji kept saying that Aitkin was going to be the next big thing and the idiots listened to him.
Mistaken identity I think :smirk:
Wow great move by our recruiters!!
Love your work Crush,

Old Timer

Coach
Hi Rocket
Yep Bird looked good there tonight but just like Penrith last week Raiders were very very poor tonight so hard to make a real judgement
Saying that he can only do what he can do and tonight that was extremely good
Hard to believe how bad 2 heavyweights like Raiders and Panthers have been

possm

Coach
Love your work Crush,
Yes Dugan, Bird and Kahu all want to play fullback because that's where the big dollars are. I'd say that if we keep Dugan and want an to externally recruit a fullback, Kahu would fit the bill. I can't see the Dragons having the salary cap for Tedesco or Hayne if they keep Dugan.

hazzbeen

Bench
Yes Dugan, Bird and Kahu all want to play fullback because that's where the big dollars are. I'd say that if we keep Dugan and want an to externally recruit a fullback, Kahu would fit the bill. I can't see the Dragons having the salary cap for Tedesco or Hayne if they keep Dugan.
I agree Possum Kahu would be a good fit .

j0nesy

Bench
I don't see us signing Hayne. We have Dugan, Dufty, Field and Mann. Plenty of options at fullback. As for the future, it's clear that our strategy is to build a squad from our juniors and then "fill the gaps". So there's no way we would want or need Hayne.

Tamworth Dragon

Juniors
Well Hi there Peter & so glad you found this forum site to reconnect with all us Dragons Tragics. I was a bit like you, not knowing what the hell happened to the mydragons site....thought I must have said too many derogatory things against Emperor Doust and been locked out.
Anyway mate it's nice to have you onboard and enjoy the journey ahead this season. :thumbsup:
Thanks Graeme, great to be in touch with you at last. the hardest part about the site going down was losing contact with all my 'family' on there.Hope we find them all again.