What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

nöyd

Staff member
Apparently Enzo cryptically tweeted "#howyoudoin?" which appears to be a little dig at Cass's release.

Word is that Enzo and Cass had real heat between them, which makes the tweet all the more funny.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I thought Cass was alright myself.
Once Enzo was released though, it was all downhill.

He was always going to be Bryan fodder the moment he got involved with him though

I find it funny that Enzo and Cass were the most over tag team in the past decade yet within a year of being separated they are both released an nobody seemed upset about either.

To be honest though, I liked Cass. Sure he was green as baby shit, but the guy had a good look and (during his tag team run) had good mic skills. I still think they blew it making him heel, they should have made him a face with Enzo as his manager. If the story about the midget was true and had a role in his release well then he's an idiot.

Shame about Harper if true, he's one of the most talented big men around but the WWE has never gone all in to show what he can do.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
It's not like they did anything with Sanity on the main roster anyway.... Now Young is on Raw I just figured they'd team Wolfe up with Dain.

Isn't Banks rumored to want to leave as well?

We could be about to head into a golden period with AEW on the rise....

Wolfe would be better off leaving if their plan was to keep him on the main roster with the death of Sanity.
Wolfe hasn’t left, but rather been moved to NXT UK. He has joined Fabian Achiner, Marcel Barthel, and WALTER in a group called Imperium. Wolfe previously had been part of Ring Kampf with Barthel & WALTER in the European indies.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Looks like Rhino isn’t/hasn’t renewed his contract.

So much lost potential in his last run.
You know it's a bad run when your highlight is being a tag team with Heath friggin Slater.

Listen to the pops Rhino gets.

They used have used him SO much better. He's in a similar category as Goldust, respected, loved veteran of the business who can still actually go.

So much lost potential in his last run.
You know it's a bad run when your highlight is being a tag team with Heath friggin Slater.

Listen to the pops Rhino gets.

They used have used him SO much better. He's in a similar category as Goldust, respected, loved veteran of the business who can still actually go.
I think it’s more a detriment on how they used Slater & Rhyno during and after their tag run, compared to Rhyno getting a veteran pop. They were way over, and once the Slater contract storyline ran its course they had nothing for either of them.

Personally, I would have moved Rhyno back to NXT and resume his role as the big name for the new talent to get over. That role seems to be where Ohno is based however.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So, who do we think are likely to leave/force a leave/be sat out?

Harper is all but gone now.
Rumors of The Revival and Sasha Banks wanting out.

I actually think someone like Randy Orton would go well in AEW. He could have an 'outsider' like gimmick where he references and puts over WWE. Imagine the heat he'd get!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Orton will never leave WWE, on way too good a wicket there. Someone like a Cesaro or Ohno, much better chance.

ooh for sure. I didn't say it was realistic. But just one way he could be used if he went.

Probably be folk who aren't be utilized...or used correctly. Good Brothers would be alright.

I wonder if AEW will keep some of the legends/alumni returning like Gunn, Dreamer and Glacier or if they were just guest participants in the battle royal.

Latest posts