What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Plan

undertaker

Coach
On One HD at 7:30pm Thursdays

Has taken a back seat after it's tyres were pumped up and shifted to Channel 10's main channel. It's also no longer done in front of an audience

Yeah, I noticed The Game Plan hasn't been mentioned much in the media this year and what you said about it being shafted from the main channel, as well as the fact Ch10 lost their bid for the tv rights last year, maybe one of the reasons.

Regarding the part in bold, I wonder why that is...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its on at the same time as Sterlo, might have to get back to watching it again. I quite liked it last year, especially segments with past players.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Its on at the same time as Sterlo, might have to get back to watching it again. I quite liked it last year, especially segments with past players.

Yeah I've not seen it all this season because I've been watching Sterlo. Need to start recording it.