What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Goods on Woods

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This bloke has obviously got connections.

Fox love him, they call him Woodsy and talk him up like he's a cross between Arthur Beetson and Mother Theresa. And now an exclusive interview with Baldy Hooper.

I always wondered why fox was obsessed with Coopercronk until I found out who he was going out with.

So who is Woods chocking at fox?

OzDragon

Coach
I like how he go into the ad for Origin this year. He must be mates with Merrin, do f**k all and get selected for a rep side.

beave

Coach
merkin should be wearing this

images

beave

Coach
I love his bit in the interview-

' I'm just sick of watching the finals, I want to be a part of it'

Well merkin eyes, a little bit of that fact of missing the finals has to rest on your shoulders, you know, as your hairy ass was out on the field stinking it up in the regular season !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal

Well merkin eyes, a little bit of that fact has to rest on your shoulders, you know, as your hairy ass is out on the field playing!!!!!!!!
What makes him sure that the Bulldogs would make the finals?

DiegoNT

First Grade

Well merkin eyes, a little bit of that fact of missing the finals has to rest on your shoulders, you know, as your hairy ass was out on the field stinking it up in the regular season !!!!!!!!
This this so much this.
Woods has been captain of the side for a few years now. He has to shoulder some of the blame

Vic Mackey

Referee
Despite woods obviously being dumb as dogshit, completely selfish and getting horrible advice on how to handle contract negotiations, I am absolutely flabbergasted that a current club captain would go on tv and give it to the current clubs admin. If he did this the day after our last game I wouldn't be fussed, but this is the guy who is meant to be the face and leader of the club.

No matter what his thoughts are on the CEO etc, being captain comes with certain responsibilities and he is meant to put the club first. Even if you think you have been treated completely unfairly, suck it up princess, see the year out then go to town. In no way whatsoever could he ever think this is going to be a good thing for the club in Round 9 of a season.

It's obvious this was meant to be a face saving exercise but all it's done is make him even more hated and considered a complete joke by 95% of rugby league fans in general.

I honestly have no words for this. The Tigers are seemingly the only club where garbage like this happens from players. Take a look at Josh Reynolds who wasn't wanted by the club he loves to death in how to exit a club with class. Hopefully with woods and Farah now completely gone and Cleary ruling this shit won't be happening anymore at the club.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
This bloke has obviously got connections.

Fox love him, they call him Woodsy and talk him up like he's a cross between Arthur Beetson and Mother Theresa. And now an exclusive interview with Baldy Hooper.

I always wondered why fox was obsessed with Coopercronk until I found out who he was going out with.

So who is Woods chocking at fox?

The only connections that matter are the ones your manager has. Isaac Moses obviously has Hooper in his pocket.