What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Goods on Woods

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You guys want AJ.

He's all yours!!!!!!

Fullback my arse.
How dare you criticise the decision of your coach to play him there!

How dare you slander the efforts of a player.

Your clubs supporters are known for that, especially you.

I'd show you all the time you've called a player a dud, but I don;t have enough time in my week to do that!!!!!

!!!!
!
!!!

Can you blame Woods for not taking it with all the mess and not knowing which direction the club was heading???

Then there has obviously been a lack of communication which he has stated!!!!

Yep, I can blame Woods, partially anyway, he is the club captain after all. He is part of the "Big 4" at least 3 of whom have been white-anting the club for quite a while now.

An offer to the fat f**k was on the table for quite a while before it was pulled.

Rabbits20

Immortal
How dare you criticise the decision of your coach to play him there!

How dare you slander the efforts of a player.

Your clubs supporters are known for that, especially you.

I'd show you all the time you've called a player a dud, but I don;t have enough time in my week to do that!!!!!

!!!!
!
!!!

It's not abuse and brawling though like your mob.

If AJ leaves I won't abuse him on the way out.
Downgrading a player of yours ?!!!!

How dare you!'!!!!

I'm telling shadow, he will be beetroot red!!
There is a difference between that and abuse though.

I know that is too hard you to comprehend.

Shadow knows AJ is a winger not a fullback.

He knows you guys could get him.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Man you have been sipping on that truth telling tea!!
TTT:copyright::registered:
!!!!!!!!!!!!

RZ0NRMZ.png

Vic Mackey

Referee
Why is proof necessary when every single player claims the same thing?

Every single player?

Moses and Tedesco haven't said it, only Woods.

Pascoe and Go point blank said, on many occasions that Taylor's sacking was entirely a board decision and not the players.

Yet you are saying the board publicly blamed the players?

Can somebody help with this?

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Every single player?

Moses and Tedesco haven't said it, only Woods.

Pascoe and Go point blank said, on many occasions that Taylor's sacking was entirely a board decision and not the players.

Yet you are saying the board publicly blamed the players?

Can somebody help with this?

2 past club captains isn't enough already? Lol

You want to wait until teddy and Moses are gone so that can validate the same thing? Lol

Deadest you blokes have your heads burried so far in the sand at the moment, when so many of your best players move on and you can't admit that there are issues serious enough for them to do that. Instead you've "finally got a strong board" because all your players are cancer. Dig up stupid!

Front-Rower

First Grade
2 past club captains isn't enough already? Lol

You want to wait until teddy and Moses are gone so that can validate the same thing? Lol

Deadest you blokes have your heads burried so far in the sand at the moment, when so many of your best players move on and you can't admit that there are issues serious enough for them to do that. Instead you've "finally got a strong board" because all your players are cancer. Dig up stupid!

All the players that are leaving are from the Sheens era and who learnt how to shaft from the best of the best.