What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Goods on Woods

ku5tom

Juniors
Woods seems like an idiot for the way he has handled things and I think this has a lot to do with his manager. The moses management has had the club by the balls ever since Taylor joined.

Vic Mackey

Referee
2 past club captains isn't enough already? Lol

You want to wait until teddy and Moses are gone so that can validate the same thing? Lol

Deadest you blokes have your heads burried so far in the sand at the moment, when so many of your best players move on and you can't admit that there are issues serious enough for them to do that. Instead you've "finally got a strong board" because all your players are cancer. Dig up stupid!

Woods and teddy are the only loses,
the club wanted Farah and Moses gone, I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

So by your reasoning the Eels losing Foran is because of their dysfunctional board?

Canard

Immortal
Woods and teddy are the only loses,
the club wanted Farah and Moses gone, I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

So by your reasoning the Eels losing Foran is because of their dysfunctional board?

Yep.

As much as it sucks losing those sort's of quality player, sometimes the best thing for a club is to just move on and start afresh.

It seems like they have no trouble producing home grown talent anyway.

Smirrors

Juniors
This bloke has obviously got connections.
So who is Woods chocking at fox?

Its called media playing it smart. With all the kerfuffle with the tigers they bring on the tiger captain who is leaving and try to bait him to make headlines. Are we really surprised with how the media works. This 7 page thread is a testament to the success of the person who picked Woodsy to go on tv.

Triple H

Juniors
Ya see here's the thing-uhh.

Woods got himself over with his caveman-found-a-10-year-old-girls-headband-gimmick. But now the gimmick has become stale and he's getting "go away" heat for it. He needs a new gimmick badly.

super_coach

First Grade
Its called media playing it smart. With all the kerfuffle with the tigers they bring on the tiger captain who is leaving and try to bait him to make headlines. Are we really surprised with how the media works. This 7 page thread is a testament to the success of the person who picked Woodsy to go on tv.

So true,,,they go to tossers like Woods to get a juicy headline, they are not concerned if its all crap, they just want a lead story or a back page headline. They don't go to a player like Cronk or Smith, they will not be exploited, but the man with a IQ of a brick is easy pickings

stryker

First Grade
For anyone who hasn't seen interview

Let me summarise it for you..

You know, I'm a local junior, it is what it is , you know , it is what it is, hardest decision of my life, you know , it is what it is .
Yep just as we expected from him. Lord knows how such an inarticulate, boring dullard gets so much media attention. He has all the personality of a cum rag.

Life's Good

Coach
He does make himself an easy target though. The wannabe 'personality' who looks like he has just had a dust up at the local soup kitchen over extra croutons. Get a haircut, have a shave and stay away from the microphone.

no name

Coach
They are playing this dumb merkin like a fiddle.
Give him a chance to sugar coat his stupid comments, and then ask him another loaded question and he walks right back into it.

Latest posts