What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great one has returned

I have read a few posts where they make reference to WAZN.
I've googled it, and the name of a horse comes up. Am i missing something here, what is the joke behind Wazn?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Not sure if posts about Wazn are love or hate. A bay stallion with 6 wins and 6 placings from 19 starts and $326,124 in prizemoney.

If you want a donkey to pick on, go no further than Ouroene who remained a maiden after 120 odd starts during the 1980s. The only horse in George Chitos' stable, most of its runs were on metropolitan tracks.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Not sure if posts about Wazn are love or hate. A bay stallion with 6 wins and 6 placings from 19 starts and $326,124 in prizemoney.

If you want a donkey to pick on, go no further than Ouroene who remained a maiden after 120 odd starts during the 1980s. The only horse in George Chitos' stable, most of its runs were on metropolitan tracks.

:lol::lol::lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Where did it start? You had him in a race or something and from then on just started calling him useless?
Last year Wazn was a short priced Fav in about 3 or 4 races in a row and ran like a donkey in all of them. And the legend of the mighty Wazn was born.