What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hangi Pit - Where the Trolls Reside

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Boohoo+white+people+are+so+oppressed+and+have+_7fed2b68238f82d3684f49987f359875.jpg

Cold Roses

Juniors
I saw it.. was a lame call
Great, you talk about coming and your post is all dandy fine, I talk about coming and it is moderated under 'family references'. Given the the world cup is about to start am I allowed to mention normal league stuff like 'balls, hookers, deep penetration, double team, Man to man, ball protection, stamina, legs pumping' All the stuff I know Iafeta and Rhythm and Spud spend their week days texting each other about without being moderated.

Just want a fair deal.

Rugby League Forum. Topic you obviously know little about. How about you just give it a rest now, leave it to the the people who are genuinely interested in the club. If you want to death ride us then the Facebook Page or Veitchy Comments are more appropriate. Attempt at trolling 1 /10. Haynetrain does a better job in the main Forums. Perhaps reference him to at least begin to be taken seriously. Your pathetic attempt at setting up a pretend Mixmaster Reece Account a couple of Off Seasons ago where you pretended to be him 'Coming Out', shows your level of maturity. If you want to be taken seriously for your 'league knowledge' then you're on a hiding to nothing. I will give you kudos for continued effort. If not pretty pathetic though.

Iafeta

Referee
Haynetrain is a good poster IMO. I'm really not sure how this got so far off track, from rumours to whatever the heck that was.

Diesel

Referee
Great, you talk about coming and your post is all dandy fine, I talk about coming and it is moderated under 'family references'. Given the the world cup is about to start am I allowed to mention normal league stuff like 'balls, hookers, deep penetration, double team, Man to man, ball protection, stamina, legs pumping' All the stuff I know Iafeta and Rhythm and Spud spend their week days texting each other about without being moderated.

Just want a fair deal.
I’m sure they’re all on your internet history search

Status
Not open for further replies.