What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The homebush ambush

hindy111

Post Whore
So we have already seen a round one ambush at Penrith stadium. It is now rnd 2.

I imagine a slow start but then start to realy pick up the intensity with a few powerfull rams through the middle.I also expect there will be lots of ball movement so guys may become sweaty and endurance is certain to be a factor. Once in full swing and momentum is gained theyl come from all over the place so it could get messy.
If we are to last the distance we must stay hard and not go soft. We go soft and I see them pinning us down and just giving it to us from left right and centre . More then likely double penetration with there halves giving an early release so the big guys can dominate as we go on the defense.

The key as Pou says is possesion otherwise they will choke the life out of us. If we can give it to them as good as they can give it too us and just keep banging the hell out of them harder and faster without protection from the reffs whistle we are a chance.

Lets just hope like the thread its a clean game and they dont come from behind again.

Signing off
Mr 92%
images

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
I'm in half a mind to move the Penrith. If it's only for the water they drink then it's got to be worth thinking about.