What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hooker problem

roopy

Referee
You might think we haven't got a problem, but I think we will have to decide between Quigley and Ennis as to which one we can afford to keep.

With Buderus set as first pick hooker for years to come we won't have the luxury of being able to pay for another guy of firstgrade standard to warm the bench every week. Both Quigley and Ennis will get big offers to switch clubs, and at least one of them won't be with us next season. My tip is that Quigley will go, and Ennis will be groomed to fill a few positions like John Morris could, so we arn't stuck with a great player we just can't use.

Spike

First Grade
I spose coming off the bench, Quigley hasn't really been given as much time on the field to really show his skills but in the games I've seen him play in he hasn't really done alot and I know he's quite a skilful player. I'd like to retain Ennis over Quigley has I think he's got alot to offer the club in years to come and can also slot into 5/8 if required. I have little doubt however that releasing Quigley could come back to bite us :? :(