What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

cb4

First Grade
he will be awesome when he turns up...
losin skill...
must have lost enough to get player of the year over there...
retirement home.. all our guys go there to retire yet there teams beat us every year in the worldd club challenge...
you are a androtop imasharkie... dead set androtop

imasharkie

Coach
he will be awesome when he turns up...
losin skill...
must have lost enough to get player of the year over there...
retirement home.. all our guys go there to retire yet there teams beat us every year in the worldd club challenge...
you are a androtop imasharkie... dead set androtop

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Look up androtop in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

androtop may refer to:
  • androtop, a British colloquialism for cigarette
  • androtop, a junior boy who acts or acted as servant ("Fagging") to a senior boy at a British independent school
  • androtop, or twig (slang), an American generally pejorative word or slur for a homosexual, especially a homosexual man, or for men who are judged to be "unmanly", weak or effeminate; in modern usage the word can be used as a general insult irrespective of sexuality or gender
androtop may refer to:
cb4 you've never met me and I know I am none of the above. If you want to call me names at least find out who I am.

cb4

First Grade
its against the broncos... toughen up n come down then i will meet u... unil then u are point 3 under androtop on your little encyclopedia thingy

Inferno

Coach
Never knew you were in the Guatemalan air force Ima.

As for you cb4, you dozy little sh*t, if you can't handle a difference of opinion, you shouldn't be on a forum.

cb4

First Grade
Never knew you were in the Guatemalan air force Ima.

As for you cb4, you dozy little sh*t, if you can't handle a difference of opinion, you shouldn't be on a forum.

little... not quite... sh*t maybe

DJDL

Bench
I'd always wondered what cb4 meant, now I know.
Cerebral Brightness, and your IQ

cb4,

A little bit of advice for you from someone who has been on this earth for 4 score and some more years and has been involved in some 'interesting' areas of work.

Don't come on here and start throwing shyte around. It's all very well to be a keyboard hero but yo just never know when you might run into one that you've keyboarded.

Take it or leave it. It's a forum and in case you didn't know it, we are allowed to have a differing opinion - that's democracy comrade.

Quigs,

Just finished watching Gomer on pay. f*ck he was a dumb merkin.

coolumsharkie

Referee
cb4 you f**ken genius.

All Ima has done has pointed out that he doesn't like Barrett and gave his reasons why and then you go and call him a androtop and want to meet him in some schoolyard face off..

Apologize and admit you are an idiot.

cb4

First Grade
i never said a face off he said dont call him a androtop until i meet him
i offered to meet him at the next game
my bad i didnt know he lived in gods country