What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'how to improve the F7s' thread

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I'm happy to stand in for the Eels if Vaealikis Girl doesn't make an appearance before the committee begins.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big Mick has advised me by PM that he is still captain of Panthers. LeagueNut as well as he already part of the F7s mgt. So the Panthers will have good representation once again.

So at this stage we have confirmed captains or delegates from Warriors, Panthers, Bluebags, Sharks, and Eels. I'm sure the others will log in soon.

Skinner and Antonius will also be in the committee as will any full time refs (as adviced by Antonius).

Raider_69

Post Whore
not sure if this is the place to announce it, but anyways.
As the days go on, its looking less and less likely that the raiders will have a squad for this years comp.

Last year we were flat out with 6 fulltimers and 2 part timers... we've been unable to add to our roster. And 3 fulltimers including myself have announced retirements. An unfortunate side effect of fulltime work and living away from home commitments.
I am going to try and persade the remaining members of the raiders team to link up with Quinny and Ed's Ninja. Which at present, that i know of, is Thickos, Dubby, Schifty and Timbo (latter two in part time roles)

If allowed, Im happy still try to contribute to the improvement of the 7's competition

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cheers R_69.

I'd still like your input into the F7s Committee which is all but set up. Sounds like 'less likely' is not definite yet? It may be that any such Raiders demise will be a boost to the Ninjas.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK... The F7s Committee is as follows:

antonius (Referees)
Skinner (Manager)
LeagueNut (Panthers and BP Awards)
Vaealikis Girl (Eels)
eloquentEEL (Eels)
Waken (Sharks, F7s radio and draw)
Pistol (Souths and F7s radio)
Roosterboy60 (F7s radio)
Big Mick (Panthers)
Raider_69 (Raiders)
JesBass (Warriors)
CwBush (Knights)
choc_soldier (Lions)
Steel Dragon (Lions)
Willow (Bluebags and website)
madunit (Panthers and stats)

Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

Things to discuss.

1. The teams of 2007
2. Rule changes
3. Other matters such as those discussed in this thread

Plus a draft of the draw for 2007 in addition to who will be refereeing in the coming year.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Please note that voting is about to begin.

There are 9 teams who have put their hands up. One of those teams, Easts, has been a bit quiet of late and its fair to give you guys a heads up. Its a good idea that we see some movement at the station now.

Cheers.

Latest posts