What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hunt for a new CEO

eel01s

Bench
I read on the Whirlpool NRL forum that Parra may be interested in former Tigers CEO Stephen Humphreys.

Seeing the mess that club is currently in (Sheens still being paid, the Marshall drama, rumours about Potter) I would hope that we are NOT considering him.

Has anyone heard anything?

Gronk

Staff member
They might even think outside the square and appoint a professional sports admin like the Dogs.

Noyce & Mayer are off the list and I think Cullen is too busy in Brisvegas to look for a fulltime role.

It'll be a brave (wo)man who takes it on anyway.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are we willing to spend a decent amount of money on the position? I fear the board believes they can do the majority of what a CEO should be doing, and that they only need to keep hiring pseudo-CEOs to handle the admin.

The Colonel

Immortal
Are we willing to spend a decent amount of money on the position? I fear the board believes they can do the majority of what a CEO should be doing, and that they only need to keep hiring pseudo-CEOs to handle the admin.

They already have a CEO that isn't a CEO. They just need a figure head.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Apparently they don't like that word....
Puppets and pics were fine 3 months ago..........

The dogs went through 3000 applicants before they found their CEO, i seriously doubt our interview process will be as exhaustive.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Whoever we hire you can rest assured the people still hurting over 3P's demise won't be happy with it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Will anyone who criticised the old board ever be happy with criticism of the new one?

How about that witch hunt!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Couldn't give a shit who they hire anymore, I'm sure they'll provide us with a shit sandwich and half of us will whinge about it the other half will be happy with the bread provided...

Just get it done..and get in with it.

Jodeci

Bench
Couldn't give a shit who they hire anymore, I'm sure they'll provide us with a shit sandwich and half of us will whinge about it the other half will be happy with the bread provided...

Thank you

Etu Uaisele

Juniors

:-k white bread or brown ?

Puppets and pics were fine 3 months ago..........

The dogs went through 3000 applicants before they found their CEO, i seriously doubt our interview process will be as exhaustive.
thats ok i seriously doubt we will get anywhere near 3000 applicants

hineyrulz

Post Whore
thats ok i seriously doubt we will get anywhere near 3000 applicants
Way to miss my point :roll:

I was pointing out that this is what a professional club goes through to hire a CEO candidate.

They are willing to scour the ends of the earth to find the best candidate while we are hoping we can get a parra fan who will make it feel like a footy club again :?

Light and day with the way the two clubs are run and the results show........