What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The impact of Fui Fui

Chipmunk

Coach
Couple of questions here.

Firstly, would I be right in saying that with Fui and Ben Smith probably finishing up at the end of the year that this will be the end of the Brian Smith era?

Secondly, what happened to all of these posters, particularly some of the girls?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I consider Hayne and Mannah to be Brian Smith players - he brought them through the junior reps and signed them to their first contracts as adults.

As for the girls, they're probably on makeup or knitting forums these days.

Chipmunk

Coach
I consider Hayne and Mannah to be Brian Smith players - he brought them through the junior reps and signed them to their first contracts as adults.

As for the girls, they're probably on makeup or knitting forums these days.

Would he have signed Mannah? It was 2009 before he played NRL wasnt it?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Smith beat rival clubs to sign them. Just because kids are in your system doesn't mean you'll keep them - look at Mitchell Moses.

Redback71

First Grade
for frig sake I started reading got to the 5th comment and realise this is a 2004 thread lol. Was wondering who Brian was lol

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don't forget hayne was playing reserves under smith (at 17) , I doubt smith would had him promoted from flegg to reserves if he didn't rate him.