What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Inaugural TFR Forum Sevens Awards Presentation

The Backpacker

Juniors
If zef would like to come in off the balcony and take his seat at the childrens table, and ozzie would stop chatting up every woman in the place, we'll move onto what we've all been waiting for - the bragging rights.

Conrats to all those who receive a banner...

Anonymous

Juniors
The banners coming up...
Firstly:

The most valuable player awards.
These are selected by the captains.. at least those we could find in time.
NB: To save the banner for your sig file, just right click on it and save it on your computer. Anyone who wants help adding it their sig file.. let me know.

The envelope please....

The Backpacker

Juniors
Willow said:
Zef.. I never said this before but you are a devilishly handsome individual... conrats

Please excuse Willow. He's been drinking all afternoon and is obviously the friendly type after a few.

If anyones willing to give him a lift home - I'll make it worth your while. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Most valuable player for the Sharks:
Congratulations, Beaver online
beaver_online.gif

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
he dropped the bluudy envelope - hi chicky baby roostargirl!!

*Stern look over the bi-focals Could ozzie please refrain from yelling out to all the girls. If you don't behave, you'll be seated at the kids table with zef.

Anonymous

Juniors
Most valuable player for the Newtown Bluebags.
Congratulations Gorilla
gorilla2.gif

Also,
Banner for best individual score..
gorilla.gif

Mystique

Juniors
*stumbles to the podium trying not to trip over designer gown*

*snogs Adrien Brody*

*snogs Adrien Brody some more as the audience begins to grow restless and then finally turns to the microphone*

Oh my god! This is so amazing! I just didn’t expect this at all!

*rustling of paper*

But here’s this speech I wrote earlier.

I’d like to thank my director Willow, and the producers of League Unlimited Films and also the head of League Academy, Backpacker, without whose creative vision this thread would never have been born . I’d like to thank my fellow nominees for showing up, even though they’re losers. I just have to say a big thank you to my manager, my agent, my publicist, my personal assistant, her assistant, my stylist, my designer, my nail artist, my dog walker, my gardener, my nanny… oh! And my kids! Hi kids, mommy says hi! Don’t look at the nanny darlings, look at the TV. Yes, it's me! You do recognise me don't you?!

I’m just so overwhelmed I don’t know what to say! Thank you League Academy! Thank you so much! This is a victory for geeky sports fans everywhere!

*cries*

You like me! You really like me!

*clutches statuette and snogs Adrien Brody some more, wondering what he's doing later*