What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Inaugural TFR Forum Sevens Awards Presentation

Zef

Juniors
ozzie said:
thats it zef doesnt want to talk - rats...

I've only just ducked back inside to reload. Seems I should've warned the neighbours I may be letting off a few tonight - they're shooting back.

And what the hell's got into you Willow, have a shower or something - a real cold one.

Anonymous

Juniors
Most valuable player for the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
Congratulations Terracesider
terracesider2.gif

Banner for Best Rookie:
terracesider.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
Continuing on with the individual banner awards... *whispers... 'who writes this shit?'* the banner for the best captain:
Congratulations again Seano !!! :D
seano.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
I really want to see these guys wear these banners through season 2004....
Most controversial forummers, congrtulations one more time to ParraMatt and Dragon Fanatic...!!

parramatt.gif

dragonfanatic.gif

The Backpacker

Juniors
(Removes Jacket to show true extent of my beauty. Crowd gasps at the sight they behold. Wiggles leopard print clad backside and adjusts silver bow tie)

I have a few words that ozzie wrote for me earlier....

I would like to thank ozzie for being such a fantastic captain. Without ozzie I would never have reached my potential. Ozzie is just the best Captain in the world. The only reason I have this award is because of ozzie.

Hmmm...

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
(Removes Jacket to show true extent of my beauty. Crowd gasps at the sight they behold. Wiggles leopard print clad backside and adjusts silver bow tie)

I would like to thank ozzie for being such a fantastic captain. Without ozzie I would never have reached my potential. Ozzie is just the best Captain in the world. The only reason I have this award is because of ozzie.

Hmmm...
I'm sure i had a few more ozzies in there - you edited it...

Anonymous

Juniors
A few banners here for the forummers who have also received their certificates...

Congrats to:

Big Bunny who was one of two players who scored 10 out of 10 in 2003.
bigbunny.gif

Big Mick the Big Improver.
bigmick.gif

And the big individual players banner award....
Congrats to Penelope Pittstop for winning the hearts and minds of readers everywhere:

penelopepittstop.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
We're now in the final stage of the evening folks... With only four awards to go - they are all team awards with a banner.

The envelope please....

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
The Backpacker said:

Hmmm...
I'm sure i had a few more ozzies in there - you edited it...

Yes...well...um... 8) said it was too embarassing and it would only make you look bad. So I took her advice.

Gee, Willows looking a bit shakey on his old pegs.

Anonymous

Juniors
THE BEST TEAM SCORE OF 2003:
CONGRATULATIONS SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

An amazing 45.6 out of a possible 50. Well done.

souths.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
MOST IMPROVED TEAM OF 2003:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROOSTERS... !!!

*how'd they manage that? ...whaddya mean the mic's live? :oops: *

roosters.gif