What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Irony of 1 point

Aries

Bench
If the Stain won by a point, they would be having next week off and the Panthers would be gonskie.

And I feel SOOOOOOOOO sorry for them and especialy for their supporters too... :lol:

The Popper

Bench
Guess circumstances like this show the uncertainties of a team's `life' Under the McIntyre System. But I've got an even better one:
- all teams play each other only once (that's fairer than now)
- then the last placed team is given the Wooden Spoon and the 14 others advance to the playoffs
- the playoffs could take weeks or even months to complete, thus giving the NRL their `gate'. The lowest placed team could be knocked out every week. The football season would be about as long as it is now.
- the NRL would be very happy - `Every week's a playoff.'

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the Tigers had've been awarded a draw against Souths in the timekeeping debacle at the start of the season, it would have been them who got flogged by the Roosters on Sunday.

Jimbo

Immortal
Aries said:
And I feel SOOOOOOOOO sorry for them and especialy for their supporters too... :lol:

I don't. They're low merkins.

BBBWWWWAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!

:lol: