What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kane Evans fitness program

T-Boon

Coach
I think we need a whole thread dedicated to the journey of getting Kane Evans fit again.
It was some mission. But he is back amd gets his chance and will be the most highly watched Eels players this weekend. I am sure Cheify will enjoy along with others.

Best of luck Evans I hope you play well so we can stick it too him.

What is the deal with this guy?
To begin with when we signed him I thought he was that red headed Queenslander. Napa. I am not sure how I mistook the two, but I guess neither has been around all that long.
Once I found out it was a different player he has just been in reserve grade the whole time.
WTF?
Hopefully he does okay this weekend.

Gronk

Staff member
If Kane Evans, Fergo and Shaun Lane don't work out we could always start a Eels basketball team.

Gronk

Staff member
Reed can be our very own Muggsy Bogues

LOL I had to google him.

0621nbadraft-Muggsy%20(2)

Gronk

Staff member
he doesn't run hard enough for mine

Agree. However his height means that he should be able to create second phase. So if he can only run 90/100m a match but get 3 or 4 away, then perhaps he brings something else to the team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Kane Evans, now fit, again proving he is a dynamic attacking forward. For the second week in a row he has taken as many runs as any of our middle forwards, despite limited minutes. Also hovering around ten metres per carry despite having zero kickoff returns padding his stats.

Avenger

Immortal
Pretty sure I said on a number of occasions that I thought he could still do a good job for us. I was right. I made a call. Some merkins here are too scared too just in case they may get it wrong.

f**king fence sitters.

Kane Evans, now fit, again proving he is a dynamic attacking forward. For the second week in a row he has taken as many runs as any of our middle forwards, despite limited minutes. Also hovering around ten metres per carry despite having zero kickoff returns padding his stats.
At that rate he'll be a certain starter.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pretty sure I said on a number of occasions that I thought he could still do a good job for us. I was right. I made a call. Some merkins here are too scared too just in case they may get it wrong.

f**king fence sitters.
Especially that Gary Splinterful merkin.