What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The last 6 rounds.....

No, you're absolutely right there. A Brisbane fan complaining about another team getting prime time slots and regular seven day turnarounds is a bit f**king rich though!

Vozzy

Juniors
This is how I see it. Tigers, eels, souffs and bulldogs are on free to air a lot despite being poor for 2 years now. It must be a ratings thing. These teams have big followings so a lot more people will watch especially when they play each other. Teams like roosters, sharks, Knights, manly have followings only in the area they play.

Tigers will probably get poor crowds now. I went to tigers sharks game at leichardt we had 15000 and we're in poor form. Bulldogs played raiders at Belmore and got 8000.

Just looked at draw for last 6 games we are on free to air 3/6 games

simmo05

Bench
I see this as a huge positive. Not the fact that we are going to get pumped on fta, but considering there is a high possibility of getting the spoon, our team is still rating its arse off. Hopefully our executives are leveraging this aspect and a getting sponsors on the bus for the next couple of (hopefully successful) years. Makes that drunken pole smokers claim, that we should be booted from the comp, a bit laughable.