What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Of Us 2

Wato

Juniors
Cannot wait the last of us is favourite game of all time. I was hesitant about a sequel with Joel and Ellie but that trailer has me on board and it was great just to see the two interact again. Their is a panel up on twitch from PSX with Neil Druckman the director of the game plus Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson who play Joel and Ellie, I have not seen it yet but was reading Druckman was saying you play as Ellie in part two with Joel as the AI companion. Also Capcom vs Marvel infinite looks awesome too, great conference from Sony.

I trust Naughty Dog to not f**k this up. The Last of Us is the best story I've ever played, the characters are up there with my favourites from books/movies/tv.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Last Of Us to this day remains one of the best games I've ever played - the range of emotions I went through while playing it were, for me, unparalleled.

Part II should be epic.

Pommy

Coach
So tempted to start the first one again now. Looks beautiful in that trailer between this and red dead I will 100% be upgrading to the PS4 Pro if it's going to run better.

Frederick

Staff member
Literally the best news I've ever heard*

*not including when my wife said yes and told me we were expecting our girls, but it's f**king up there with them

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've still only played the opening level of The Last Of Us. It's sitting right there in my cupboard. Right there. I've heard such great things about it and the opening level didn't disappoint when I played it.

Arnold

Juniors
I got started but got stuck somewhere in a room with zombie things I couldn't kill.

Might start again if someone can tell me how to get last this level?

chigurh

I liked it but not as much as most in this thread. I saw the ending coming from a while off, and I thought creating the cure would have been a better option.

I got started but got stuck somewhere in a room with zombie things I couldn't kill.

Might start again if someone can tell me how to get last this level?

Which room do you mean? There's a lot of areas where you get stuck with zombie things. :p

As for TLOU2, its exciting, but a part of me still worries they'll mess it up (even though it is Naughty Dog and they do great work), and it'll take away from what made the first game so special.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought the first game about 18 months ago.

Might put it on one day.