What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Leeds United Thread: Promoted. Thank f**k for that.

well my thoughts
i really like Byram(whos only 18) seems like a good kid,he was a little nervous at first but came into his own in the 2nd half and had a great shot on goal towards the end

Austin was great outtheredidnt do much wrong at all

really good goal by becchio but after that he was a little quiet and same with varney and mccormack

Diouf wont last the leeds players were allready going crazy at him when he took his eyes of the ball in injury time and gave away possession

Mong

Post Whore
Easy enough to LOL at them without having to waste time watching the rubbish they serve up..

@MarTiger

Juniors
What a great start to the morning and against all odds my lazy $10 on Leeds 2-1 tops it all off.

We're in the 5th round of the FA Cup! I can only hope this is what spurs (pardon the pun) on to promotion in to the Barclays Premier League for the 2013/14 season!

The haters can LOL all the like over this win!

Mong

Post Whore
If they can get off the Chelsea bandwagon they subsequently hoped on that is :)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Scum team, scum fans. Especially that douchewaffle SGL. Dunno why anyone feels sorry for them. Their current predicament was entirely of their own making, trying to spend as much as Liverpool or United without the supporter base to generate the required level of income.

Last edited: