What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
A tad inconsistent from the moderator or editor? So how does someone like Te Haka get away with calling me a liar when my observations may be perfectly true? Then again you are continually putting some of my valid points in this thread which has a title that is unfair and incorrect.
You really are an idiot.. you try and insult me b changing my handle without even realising what you changed it to is hardly an insult... total Muppet.

As to calling you a liar. you are, i posted your quote and it was proved by another poster you were wrong and made a false statement... a lie... therefore you are a liar.

As to your post about New Zealand schools, it has no place in a thread about a player deciding on another national team to attend a world cup. Don't you understand what a thread hijack is??? seriously??? You do it constantly and quite a few different posters have complained about you doing it. It lead directly to the creation of this thread... not to mention your ridiculous assertion of "friends in high places"

Now to that question. here is nothing stopping a school from setting up a League team, if they have the interest, the funds, and the resources to do so. There is no ban on League being played, there is simply a lack of resources and interest. Some schools won't do it if they have a history of being a "Rugby" school, just as "League" schools don't have Rugby teams.

But again. there is no Ban no threats and no national conspiracy to prevent League being played in schools despite what you may believe, with zero evidence i might add.

Stallion

First Grade
You really are an idiot.. you try and insult me b changing my handle without even realising what you changed it to is hardly an insult... total Muppet.

As to calling you a liar. you are, i posted your quote and it was proved by another poster you were wrong and made a false statement... a lie... therefore you are a liar.

As to your post about New Zealand schools, it has no place in a thread about a player deciding on another national team to attend a world cup. Don't you understand what a thread hijack is??? seriously??? You do it constantly and quite a few different posters have complained about you doing it. It lead directly to the creation of this thread... not to mention your ridiculous assertion of "friends in high places"

Now to that question. here is nothing stopping a school from setting up a League team, if they have the interest, the funds, and the resources to do so. There is no ban on League being played, there is simply a lack of resources and interest. Some schools won't do it if they have a history of being a "Rugby" school, just as "League" schools don't have Rugby teams.

But again. there is no Ban no threats and no national conspiracy to prevent League being played in schools despite what you may believe, with zero evidence i might add.

Read the article further up on this thread from one of the Kiwi league followers.. . Do you deny this ?
I put it to you that you have twisted and scammed/deflected(for God knows what reason-probably a Union fan in Kiwi clothing) your way out of the deliberate repression tactics against the sport of rugby league in NZ. Hope you do read it!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Read the article further up on this thread from one of the Kiwi league followers.. . Do you deny this ?
I put it to you that you have twisted and scammed/deflected(for God knows what reason-probably a Union fan in Kiwi clothing) your way out of the deliberate repression tactics against the sport of rugby league in NZ. Hope you do read it!
Serious question... are you autistic? or are you on the autism spectrum? you have zero comprehension skills... there is no "article" in this thread.

Did you mean this OPINION piece?
If the NZ Rugby Uninon didn't revoke the life bands for players that went to League after World War 2, then Rugby League would be what Rugby is today. I believe most of the top Rugby players converted to League before the War so they got life bands.
Some schools are starting to come around. This year was the first time in many years we had a junior league competition in my region played before the rugby season. When the rugby season started, it was easy to pick the kids that had been playing league. We are expecting an increase of kids next year because rugby teams like the skills their players develop

This is one persons opinion not a factual article. And I care not one iota what you "put to me".. you opinion is worthless.

Stallion

First Grade
Serious question... are you autistic? or are you on the autism spectrum? you have zero comprehension skills... there is no "article" in this thread.

Did you mean this OPINION piece?

This is one persons opinion not a factual article. And I care not one iota what you "put to me".. you opinion is worthless.

Thought you would come out with that!
You dropkick.
You do not care what is fair and what is not!
Shame on you!

Stallion

First Grade
Yep, shame we have almost a dozen teams in an oversaturated market while the rest of the country is almost entirely neglected...

Its a shame the ARL weren't able to go through with their plan to rationalise Sydney down to a more reasonable number
Yeah. Then we would have no competition. Great idea! Amazing lack of respect for the foundations of the game in Australia!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Thought you would come out with that!
You dropkick.
You do not care what is fair and what is not!
Shame on you!
f**k off, seriously f**k off... you are a joke. you make false claim after false claim and then go running when its pointed out to you. Its no wonder so many on this site laugh at you.

Stallion

First Grade
f**k off, seriously f**k off... you are a joke. you make false claim after false claim and then go running when its pointed out to you. Its no wonder so many on this site laugh at you.

You're the joke champ and you are also a farce! I can see you are the type of person that would deny the Holocaust did happen. Once again shame on you.

Stallion

First Grade

You best be getting back to your deceitful existence of denial and apply your 'admirable'qualities to that sheep rooting you are so suited for!

Te Kaha

First Grade
You best be getting back to your deceitful existence of denial and apply your 'admirable'qualities to that sheep rooting you are so suited for!

And now you are into bestiality.. and you claim to teach children??? i wonder what else you get up to???

Stallion

First Grade
So you ARE into bestiality.. yikes!! i just thought you were deranged... those poor poor children.

Your lying and your shameless trait of denying the unfair treatment of rugbyleague and what you do to those defenceless sheep is where you are at.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your lying and your shameless trait of denying the unfair treatment of rugbyleague and what you do to those defenceless sheep is where you are at.
*You're
You're not much of a teacher if you cant even get that right....
And the only person who is bringing up congress with sheep is you... shows who has that proclivity.

I bet you voted no on marriage equality as well...

Stallion

First Grade
*You're
You're not much of a teacher if you cant even get that right....
And the only person who is bringing up congress with sheep is you... shows who has that proclivity.

I bet you voted no on marriage equality as well...

Lol. Get back to your sheep loving! Thats your call in life id suggest. Its definitely not sportsmanship or recognising unfairness. Nancy the sheep is waiting or is it Neil? Go do your bit. Go on.....:relaxed:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Get back to your sheep loving! Thats your call in life id suggest. Its definitely not sportsmanship or recognising unfairness. Nancy the sheep is waiting or is it Neil? Go do your bit. Go on.....:relaxed:

*I'd
*it's
You aren't a very good teacher but then someone who names his animal conquests, Nancy and Neil???? probably has other reasons for being around young children.

Stallion

First Grade
Was on One News, the story might be on their website. I actually laughed out loud when they said it. It really is a Mickey Mouse operation t

Mickey mouse is rugby union champ. They are amateurs trying to pretend they are proffesionals! Genuine professional rugby players are only in league. The union dudes have broken principle and continually supress the more attractive and deserving code of rugby league. Union is Mickey mouse in reality however those dudes use their top end of town contacts and influence to propagate their outdated and undeserving code.

Stallion

First Grade
*I'd
*it's
You aren't a very good teacher but then someone who names his animal conquests, Nancy and Neil???? probably has other reasons for being around young children.

Il miss you when term starts. I would be more concerned of your ingenious stance in denying the struggles faced by rugby league given that u purport to be a rugby league fan? Get back to those sheep! They need tending to. :relaxed:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Il miss you when term starts. I would be more concerned of your ingenious stance in denying the struggles faced by rugby league given that u purport to be a rugby league fan? Get back to those sheep! They need tending to. :relaxed:
*I'll
*you
Well you would know more about sheep than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts