What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Have you the recent article on Rugby league's long overdue recognition in the GSAIF by Brad Walter? It mentions some of rugby union's devious acts of the past like in the UAE, South Africa and official parliamentary complaints about such non recognition from the Brittish parliament leading into this recent "acceptance " . The article is recent (2 days ago)and its quoted and linked by someone else in this thread you have created. READ IT! It's another "source" .
Nope.. you actually DO type out every single one of your waffling posts, every time... your teeth must be ground down to stubs.... I'm sure the bile in your stomach must be giving you ulcers... it just cant be good for you.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You beung in a rugby league website. Surely the hypocrisy must take its toll? If you are actually renumerated for this moderator role, that's got to be seen as taking money on false pretences! ? Get back to the gimp!
What that actual f**k??? "Lucky Carathanassis"?? You are actually posting personal data on the internet? you really are some kind of dense.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Thanks Pommy. You aren't that bad after all! And the RAAF recruit very well thank you! I worked 22 years there and it was a good experience.

9 years RN myself, best decision I ever made to join. The RAF are wankers though ;)

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
if North America actually becomes a realistic option for professional players, it is actually good for the game in the established nations too. Imagine the media coverage in Australia when NRL players (not necessarily the top teir stars) start packing their bags to take up SuperLeague contracts in the US or Canada. It expands the mind of the casual sports fan that think we are confined to NSW, QLD, Yorkshire & Lancashire.

Very much so! It's an English speaking market for basically one of the most English of English sports! A rebel rugby code spawned out of increasing fairness for players and ending up creating a supreme version of rugby! What a story!
On another note I've noticed rugby league in Serbia(notably Belgrade Redstar RLFC) etc has been positively impacted by the rise of Manly's Troboyevic brothers !

Pommy

Coach
Very much so! It's an English speaking market for basically one of the most English of English sports! A rebel rugby code spawned out of increasing fairness for players and ending up creating a supreme version of rugby! What a story!
On another note I've noticed rugby league in Serbia(notably Belgrade Redstar RLFC) etc has been positively impacted by the rise of Manly's Troboyevic brothers !

How have you noticed any correlation to link the two together?

Stallion

First Grade
I would suggest the English sprouted trade unionism. A rebel act against an oppressive authority. So yes Ive taken liberty to suggest a synergy that rugby league is basically the most English of English sports. It espouses rebelious justice fir its players (workers ) for the good of the code and its betterment . Just a fanciful take on rugby-league and its relationship with England.:relaxed:

Pommy

Coach
I would suggest the English sprouted trade unionism. A rebel act against an oppressive authority. So yes Ive taken liberty to suggest a synergy that rugby league is basically the most English of English sports. It espouses rebelious justice fir its players (workers ) for the good of the code and its betterment . Just a fanciful take on rugby-league and its relationship with England.:relaxed:

Ok great but I was talking about your two Ozzie players and the growth of the game in Serbia.

Stallion

First Grade
Ok great but I was talking about your two Ozzie players and the growth of the game in Serbia.

Yes. The brothers were mentioned as an inspiration for Belgrade Redstar RLFC. Recent artucle/video from that part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts