What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
I can't believe they are still trying to get brownie points even when they've been defeated.

"They" being a covert and deliberate rugby union "plant" . If "they" were genuine "they" would be making moves now to affiliate with the rest of the rugby-league world.

Pommy

Coach
Meanwhile at world Rugby

giphy.gif

Stallion

First Grade
So sad to see NZ rugby league struggle so much...

When the schools of these areas do not have a rugby league presence,no wonder rugby league struggles. The code is not propagated in institutions like schools therefore when times are difficult the code has nothing to fall back on. Unlike other codes like rugby union.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
The problem I would imagine also would be the hundreds of kids going to Australia to try to get an NRL contract. A second team in NZ would put a stop to this or at least slow it greatly. Of course the greedy Australian NRL clubs wouldn't want their supply line drying up from NZ.
Again this is where leadership comes in..............do we have any?

And the fundamental problem of no presence in many NZ schools still exists. Some people don't think this is an issue? It's a core issue for rugby league going forward throughout NZ.

Stallion

First Grade
To the moderator. Their is no lies in my comment you have decided to hide in this thread. Shame on you and your biased stance that seems to be very touchy about the truth and the underlying issues confronting rugby league in many parts of the world. Not just most of New Zealand.

Te Kaha

First Grade
To the moderator. Their is no lies in my comment you have decided to hide in this thread. Shame on you and your biased stance that seems to be very touchy about the truth and the underlying issues confronting rugby league in many parts of the world. Not just most of New Zealand.

because like you have been told many, many times. The only thing stopping League from being played in most NZ schools is the lack of interest and the lack of funding. New Zealand Rugby funds school programs through the provinces, the NZRL does not have the cash to do so.

Stallion

First Grade
because like you have been told many, many times. The only thing stopping League from being played in most NZ schools is the lack of interest and the lack of funding. New Zealand Rugby funds school programs through the provinces, the NZRL does not have the cash to do so.

If you read what I wrote the comment is a statement of fact. Their is no other intent evident. I have mentioned the lack of presence only. And this is clearly negatively impacting the code. For this valid comment you are extremely bigoted in your actions as a moderator.

Te Kaha

First Grade
If you read what I wrote the comment is a statement of fact. Their is no other intent evident. I have mentioned the lack of presence only. And this is clearly negatively impacting the code. For this valid comment you are extremely bigoted in your actions as a moderator.
Bigoted against you? of course.. you hijack so many threads, lie and go on completely irrelevant tangents. You are almost universally disliked for your posting style on here. anytime it looks like you are going t start a shit fight your posts ill be moved.

Stallion

First Grade
Bigoted against you? of course.. you hijack so many threads, lie and go on completely irrelevant tangents. You are almost universally disliked for your posting style on here. anytime it looks like you are going t start a shit fight your posts ill be moved.

Bigoted toward proactive discourse on rugby league's genuine issues . You should not be on a rugby league website. I have plenty of supporters .So your attempt to isolate me reflects your poor moderating attitude. You're the one with the issues Te Kaha.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Bigoted toward proactive discourse on rugby league's genuine issues . You should not be on a rugby league website. I have plenty of supporters .So your attempt to isolate me reflects your poor moderating attitude. You're the one with the issues Te Kaha.
Rubbish, as usual. How many times have you been told to stop posting in the expansion thread? how many times have you been told to top bringing up the bears in unrelated threads? too many to count. I don't need to isolate you, you do that fine on your own.
I have told you before if you don't like the moderating, then complain to Admin. I'm sure they will listen to you. Or you can leave the site and make everybody happy.

Stallion

First Grade
Rubbish, as usual. How many times have you been told to stop posting in the expansion thread? how many times have you been told to top bringing up the bears in unrelated threads? too many to count. I don't need to isolate you, you do that fine on your own.
I have told you before if you don't like the moderating, then complain to Admin. I'm sure they will listen to you. Or you can leave the site and make everybody happy.

You are clearly doing your bit for rugby union. You should not be a moderator on a rugby league website. That's the truth of it.
Btw. I have previously informed that I am no Bears fan however I'm a rugby league fan which clearly you are not!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are clearly doing your bit for rugby union. You should not be a moderator on a rugby league website. That's the truth of it.
Btw. I have previously informed that I am no Bears fan however I'm a rugby league fan which clearly you are not!
Wah wah wah.... things aren't going to change as long as you continue to post as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.