What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
You may not live to be senile Te Kaha but there is no doubt your thick.Moderator! they must be desperate.That's my last comment on the matter.

Very desperate to have such a poor calibre of moderator on a rugby league website. Could have been placated/reasoned to for this abomination if it were a union website? However it isn't a union website. At least it's not supposed to be a union website! ?

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Very desperate to have such a poor calibre of moderator on a rugby league website. Could have been placated/reasoned to for this abomination if it were a union website? However it isn't a union website. At least it's not supposed to be a union website! ?
You can always leave... you wont be missed.

Stallion

First Grade
You can always leave... you wont be missed.

And let union dudes like you run roughshod on a rugby league website ?! I'm a fairly decent rugby league fan so I know what your aims are. And they are not to benefit rugby league that's for sure.

Te Kaha

First Grade
And let union dudes like you run roughshod on a rugby league website ?! I'm a fairly decent rugby league fan so I know what your aims are. And they are not to benefit rugby league that's for sure.

You aren't a fairly decent anything other than the proverbial village idiot.

You only have to look at the blasting you got from all sides in the crowd watch thread. You are despised in there, with people abusing you and putting you on ignore because you talk rubbish, go off on tangents and thread hijack.

It wont be long until Admin decide to bar you from certain forums. You need to pull your head in and follow the rules if you don't want o be banned.

Stallion

First Grade
You aren't a fairly decent anything other than the proverbial village idiot.

You only have to look at the blasting you got from all sides in the crowd watch thread. You are despised in there, with people abusing you and putting you on ignore because you talk rubbish, go off on tangents and thread hijack.

It wont be long until Admin decide to bar you from certain forums. You need to pull your head in and follow the rules if you don't want o be banned.

Their are plenty on this site that know what's really going on. Your union troll work is an aspect they are aware of. I'm just getting your poor stance noted. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON A RUGBY LEAGUE WEBSITE!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Their are plenty on this site that know what's really going on. Your union troll work is an aspect they are aware of. I'm just getting your poor stance noted. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON A RUGBY LEAGUE WEBSITE!

CAPSLOCK WILL NOT HELP YOU.... you will be gone from this site long before I am.

You are a joke on this website, and no amount of virtual stomping your feet like a five year old will change that.

Stallion

First Grade
CAPSLOCK WILL NOT HELP YOU.... you will be gone from this site long before I am.

You are a joke on this website, and no amount of virtual stomping your feet like a five year old will change that.

Just having a go! Someone has got to expose your union troll stance. Others on this site are aware of it. I've just happened to confront you with it. You should not be on a rugby league website!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Just having a go! Someone has got to expose your union troll stance. Others on this site are aware of it. I've just happened to confront you with it. You should not be on a rugby league website!

You aren't "exposing" anything... Why is it, that you are abused, put on ignore, and moderated mercilessly by different moderators... and I'm not?

Let me put it this way... if one person has a problem with you, it could be them.. when many people have a problem with you, its clearly you... Guess what... MANY people have a problem with you.

Stallion

First Grade
You aren't "exposing" anything... Why is it, that you are abused, put on ignore, and moderated mercilessly by different moderators... and I'm not?

Let me put it this way... if one person has a problem with you, it could be them.. when many people have a problem with you, its clearly you... Guess what... MANY people have a problem with you.

? You have been exposed by many others on this site. You have amazingly got a moderator position on a rugby league website which is absolutely wrong. So someone has to confront what's going on!? It's totally not right for a rugby league website to have a rugby union troll in its organisation. That's not only my stance but others.

Te Kaha

First Grade
? You have been exposed by many others on this site. You have amazingly git a moderator position on a rugby league website which is absolutely wrong. So someone has to confront what's going on!? It's totally not right for a rugby league website to have a rugby union troll in its organisation. That's not only my stance but others.

Many others? Who? list them. Why haven't they spoken up? or could it be that you are speaking about the differing voices in your head?

You are very free about speaking out about the opinion of others.. even others who you don't know or will never know. That's some sort of god complex you have.. although looking at the content of your posts that should be dog complex.

Stallion

First Grade
Many others? Who? list them. Why haven't they spoken up? or could it be that you are speaking about the differing voices in your head?

You are very free about speaking out about the opinion of others.. even others who you don't know or will never know. That's some sort of god complex you have.. although looking at the content of your posts that should be dog complex.

I can name quite a few. And no doubt you have conveniently let these people, whom have been on this site longer than myself , out-of your notice. That's the type of union troll dude you are!

Te Kaha

First Grade
I can name quite a few. And no doubt you have conveniently let these people, whom have been on this site longer than myself , out-of your notice. That's the type of union troll dude you are!

Name them then... in English would be helpful.. not your usual attempt at it.

Stallion

First Grade
Name them then... in English would be helpful.. not your usual attempt at it.

What and let you do a hatchet job on them as well! ? I'm not like that. If you go through the threads you should see them. They are there. I've also received plenty of likes on my comments which reflects some decent discourse These guys have been on the site longer than myself. You should not be a moderator on a rugby league website!

Te Kaha

First Grade
What and let you do a hatchet job on them as well! ? I'm not like that. If you go through the threads you should see them. They are there. I've also received plenty of likes on my comments which reflects some decent discourse These guys have been on the site longer than myself. You should not be a moderator on a rugby league website!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA once again making claims you can't back up...outright lies... this thread is so very aptly named..

For the umpteenth time in this thread you have once again made yourself look like a bigger fool than before. A feat in itself, given how moronically you post each and every time.

Stallion

First Grade
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA once again making claims you can't back up...outright lies... this thread is so very aptly named..

For the umpteenth time in this thread you have once again made yourself look like a bigger fool than before. A feat in itself, given how moronically you post each and every time.

Typical pathetic response. LIke I've stated I'm not going to give away their names. Perhaps they may confront you anyway? Some already have but you choose to conveniently forget this. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON A RUGBY LEAGUE WEBSITE!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Typical pathetic response. LIke I've stated I'm not going to give away their names. Perhaps they may confront you anyway? Some already have but you choose to conveniently forget this. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON A RUGBY LEAGUE WEBSITE!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Who? provide names. or links.

You can't, you lie.. you stamp your feet like a petulant child. Its no wonder you were abused out of the crowd watch thread.

Hmmm... needs more caps-lock to match your post... YOU SHOULD NOT BE LET OUT OF KINDERGARTEN!

Stallion

First Grade
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Who? provide names. or links.

You can't, you lie.. you stamp your feet like a petulant child. Its no wonder you were abused out of the crowd watch thread.

Hmmm... needs more caps-lock to match your post... YOU SHOULD NOT BE LET OUT OF KINDERGARTEN!

? Your are strange and a union troll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts