The LJC\Stallion conspiracy, Tangent, thread Hijack and outright Lies Thread

Discussion in 'International' started by Stallion, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Pommy

Pommy First Grade

I dont know why you are trying to label us the experts, you were the one who professed to know so much about the subject.

2. Stallion

Stallion Bench

Lol. I'll take that case a compliment. I've been forwarding relevant discourse. That's all. I'm amazed at some of the ignorance and apathy in the site. That has been the most incredible revelation I'm witnessing on this "rugby league " website!

3. Pommy

Pommy First Grade

What that people don't jump to conclusions?

I hope you don't teach maths. 1+1 isn't 3 for instance.

4. Stallion

Stallion Bench

Where there's smoke there's fire. The signs are there. It's just some of us can read and see the issues coming. Probably in the forlorn hope that a very obstinate and apathetic audience, in the main, realises the inherent problems and future damage that is being ignored to date. Perhaps I may sadly state one-day "I told you so! " But at what cost? The once respected and high position of rugbyleague in the Australian sports landscape . When kids are calling football (AFL) in the middle of Newcastle and the response is ridicule then things are truelly grim for this code into the future. Even nowadays it's much worse than I ever imagined from my years as a boy growing up in Newcastle. But no one takes note and ridicule with apathy prevails.

5. Pommy

Pommy First Grade

None of this is relevant to you just making shit up though.

6. ed612313

ed612313 Juniors