What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade

Dankink.Hope you read the attachment I posted. It's one source that informs of repression against rugby league elsewhere . It clearly shows the situation of RL repression and how it is done in South Africa. And it identifies similar struggles for the code in NZ , France and other areas.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
And as been pointed out numerous times that article by "Drineen" was an opinion piece from a guy who was NOT a journalist. And the Forbidden game has nothing to do with League in NZ. its about France, have you even read it? I have it and it does not address any of your claims about NZ.

Once again, when asked to provide evidence to back up your claims, you cant do so. All you need to do is provide links to books and articles that back up your claims. You never do. There are plenty of sources about the enmity between Rugby and League in the early and mid parts of last century, but you can't even find those.

You claim, once again, is that League is not played in NZ schools because it is being prevented by NZ Rugby. That is a lie. You can't prove otherwise, yet you still maintain it.

BTW. It's union or league thanks. Or even rugby union or rugby league. Your derision for the code even stoops to lengths of not respectfully referencing the codes properly. Very poor attitude!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Once again. deflecting! So you refute the sports commentary and information from NZ sports writer Dreaneen. You also cannot see that the code of rugby union has a penchant to limit /stop the growth /existence of rugby league in the present? Sadly you have twisted my comments on Rugby league in NZ schools being a minority presence as you methodically continue on a theme of "no rugby league in NZ schools" whereby I have maintained a stance of a small RL presence which could and should be a far greater presence". Your stance continues to ignore real issues that are detrimentally affecting rugby league to this day. You seem to think rugby league is not worthy enough of greater presence? This is where we clash. I note you finally conceded that their is proof of early actions against rugby league by union. Lol. Let's be thankful for small mercies. Your rose coloured view of rugby union is not appropriate for a person claiming to be a rugby league fan let alone someone moderating on a rugby league website !

You even lied right there! "Sadly you have twisted my comments on Rugby league in NZ schools " That is a blatant lie. I directly QUOTED you. i didn't twist anything.. Just because you make claims you cant back up, doesn't mean i twisted anything.

Te Kaha

First Grade
BTW. It's union or league thanks. Or even rugby union or rugby league. Your derision for the code even stoops to lengths of not respectfully referencing the codes properly. Very poor attitude!

No its not you imbecile. In New Zealand "League" is the common name for the code, and when i state NZ Rugby I am using the ACTUAL name of the organisation you cretin.
Once again you show you know nothing about either code in NZ.

Stallion

First Grade
You even lied right there! "Sadly you have twisted my comments on Rugby league in NZ schools " That is a blatant lie. I directly QUOTED you. i didn't twist anything.. Just because you make claims you cant back up, doesn't mean i twisted anything.

Lol. Like a dog on a bone you continue to deflect! Shame on you! I have provided sources regarding my information. You are the liar and bigot! If you can't handle decent discourse about real world issues for rugby league then I suggest you move on from a rugby league website Your work as a "moderator " is not appropriate or fairminded. The naming of this thread is one such example of your bigotry and unfairness .

Stallion

First Grade
No its not you imbecile. In New Zealand "League" is the common name for the code, and when i state NZ Rugby I am using the ACTUAL name of the organisation you cretin.
Once again you show you know nothing about either code in NZ.

Lol. You village idiot! So your quite comfortable with what your union overlords come up with but to be aesthetically and respectful for the code of rugby league you refer to it in a clearly subserving manner in "league " Your disrespect goes to the very core of your being. As I have repeatedly stated you are not worthy or fit to be a moderator on a rugby league website. You are a rugby union plant whom derides rugby league in so many ways. Shame on you!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Like a dog on a bone you continue to deflect! Shame on you! I have provided sources regarding my information. You are the liar and bigot! If you can't handle decent discourse about real world issues for rugby league then I suggest you move on from a rugby league website Your work as a "moderator " is not appropriate or fairminded. The naming of this thread is one such example of your bigotry and unfairness .

waffle waffle waffle...

You claim i twisted your words, even though i directly quoted you and you say I'm the one deflecting?? You are a grade A moron!

If you can't back up your claims then don't make them.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. You village idiot! So your quite comfortable with what your union overlords come up with but to be aesthetically and respectful for the code of rugby league you refer to it in a clearly subserving manner in "league " Your disrespect goes to the very core of your being. As I have repeatedly stated you are not worthy or fit to be a moderator on a rugby league website. You are a rugby union plant whom derides rugby league in so many ways. Shame on you!

And that there is a perfect example of a spectacular meltdown!.. you assume disrespect when there is none, but are such a hypocrite since you don't say the same things about English posters who refer to League simply as "Rugby".

Stallion

First Grade
waffle waffle waffle...

You claim i twisted your words, even though i directly quoted you and you say I'm the one deflecting?? You are a grade A moron!

If you can't back up your claims then don't make them.

I have backed up my claims. You are a liar and bigot!

Te Kaha

First Grade
I have backed up my claims. You are a liar and bigot!
No you haven't liar. An opinion piece from a guy whose stated aim is to merge both codes together, which nowhere states that NZ Rugby did any of the things you claim is not evidence at all.

Stallion

First Grade
And that there is a perfect example of a spectacular meltdown!.. you assume disrespect when there is none, but are such a hypocrite since you don't say the same things about English posters who refer to League simply as "Rugby".

You still don't get it. If you have a role on a rugby league website at least respect the code. You are on a website that has mostly Australian respondents. Your pro union stance is not appropriate for someone working on a rugby league website. It reeks of a blatant disrespect for rugby league. Not in my wildest dream would I expect someone on a rugby league website to be so disrespectful for this code. I'm aware that plenty of commentators refer in such a way however your role implores you to be aware that most of your contributors are Australian rugby league fans and have always affectionately known the code as 'footy , football or rugby league" . When the discourse is league as to union I'm fine with that but having rugby league subservient in name in so far as rugby in general ? This is not respectful given your position. You are devaluing rugby league in your referencing so from the outset rugby league takes a secondary demeanor in nomenclature and referencing. It's not right. Lift your game! Then again it's really not your game!

Te Kaha

First Grade
You still don't get it. If you have a role on a rugby league website at least respect the code. You are on a website that has mostly Australian respondents. Your profile union stance is not appropriate for someone working on a rugby league website. It reeks of a blatant disrespect fir rugby league. Not in my wildest dream would I expect someone on a rugby league website to be so disrespectful for this code. I'm aware that plenty of commentators refer in such away however your role implores you to be aware that most of your contributors are Australian rugby league fans and have always affectionately known the code as 'footy , football or rugby league" . When the discourse is league as to union I'm fine with that but having rugby league subservient in name in so far as rugby in general and see not respectful given your position. You are devaluing rugby league in your referencing so from the outset rugby league takes a secondary demeanor in nomenclature and referencing. It's not right. Lift your game! Then again it's really not your game!

*YAWN*.. that's a serious load of waffle right there. You're now making a claim that my language, that is in common usage to followers of both codes in NZ, is "disrespectful" based on your own opinions and bias. *facepalm*

Stallion

First Grade
*YAWN*.. that's a serious load of waffle right there. You're now making a claim that my language, that is in common usage to followers of both codes in NZ, is "disrespectful" based on your own opinions and bias. *facepalm*

No its not! You showing a cultural bias against rugby league promoted by an overbearing and ignorant upbringing(mind you not your fault) But you are not aware of your inherent anti rugby league referencing which is the issue. Understand you have been brainwashed. But then again your brain is not picking up on it? So keep going your merry way on a rugby league webite. It's dissapointing but unfortunately reality. I would suggest your ignorance and derision of Dreaneen reflects your pro union stance. It's quite obvious but then again you can't see this fact!

Te Kaha

First Grade
No its not! You showing a cultural bias against rugby league promoted by the overbearing and ignorant upbringing*mind you not your faukt) But you are not aware of your inherent anti rugby league referencing which is the issue. Understand you have been brainwashed. But ten again your brain is not picking up on it? So keep going your merry way on a rugby league webite. It's dissapointing but unfortunately reality.

So now you are accusing an entire nation of "cultural bias" and being "brainwashed". That's a new level of insanity, even for you!... a conspiracy worthy of this thread indeed!

Stallion

First Grade
So now you are accusing an entire nation of "cultural bias" and being "brainwashed". That's a new level of insanity, even for you!... a conspiracy worthy of this thread indeed!

You are definitely an example of the bIgotry which Dreaneen refers to. Amazingly you are on a rugby league website. I've noted the subservient stance adopted by rugbyleague fans from NZ. That's reflective of just how bigoted a society can get. There are reports of rugby league seen as a threat to rugby union in decades gone by so the conservative union crowd made sure rugby league would not gain traction. But you refuse to acknowledge this and I'm just putting it to you. See if your closed mindedness may open up ?! Lol. I know it won't but I'm putting it there in your face because I should.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach

But that’s not important, we haven’t been brainwashed.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are definitely an example of the bIgotry which Dreaneen refers to. Amazingly you are on a rugby league website. I've noted the subservient stance adopted by rugbyleague fans from NZ. That's reflective of just how bigoted a society can get. There are reports of rugby league seen as a threat to rugby union in decades gone by so the conservative union crowd made sure rugby league would not gain traction. But you refuse to acknowledge this and I'm just putting it to you. See if your closed mindedness may open up ?! Lol. I know it won't but I'm putting it there in your face because I should.

That's not just a load of waffle... there is significant drivel in there as well.. I truly am impressed.

Apparently now NZ League fans are "subservient"... Subservient to what exactly? Are you now calling League fans second class? and you accuse me of being a bigot... I have never noticed ANY league fans being "subservient" to anyone, ALL are proud to be League fans and I am sure they would ALL think you are full of shit.

Added to that, once again you fail to provide any evidence to back up your claims. Not surprising at all.

Te Kaha

First Grade
But that’s not important, we haven’t been brainwashed.
That's only because World Rugby hasn't got around to moving the mass brainwashing device to your part of the world. The Rugby overlords will get to it soon enough and then you will toe the line for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts