What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. I certainly would have you as a prime example of bigotry. So for that you are well accomplished. In fact an absolute expert.

And it seems you don't know what a thesaurus is either. You keep throwing around a word incorrectly in almost very post.

A bigger idiot on this board will be hard to find than you.

Stallion

First Grade
And it seems you don't know what a thesaurus is either. You keep throwing around a word incorrectly in almost very post.

A bigger idiot on this board will be hard to find than you.

Lol. Go and consult with your union overlords. You are doing your bit to hide the repression of a code you purport to follow. I'll be consistent with you as I see a traitor doing damage on a rugby league website. You are the exact dictionary definition example of a bigot! You fit the bill. Your stance constrains and inhibits rugby league's potential for significant growth. The union dudes are delighted with you Te Kaha.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Go and consult with your union overlords. You are doing your bit to hide the repression of a code you purport to follow. I'll be consistent with you as I see a traitor doing damage on a rugby league website. You are the exact dictionary definition example of a bigot! You fit the bill. Your stance constrains and inhibits rugby league's potential for significant growth. The union dudes are delighted with you Te Kaha.

"overlords', "traitor" … You are unhinged... but best yet.. my "stance constrains and inhibits rugby league's potential for significant growth" I didn't realise I had that sort of power!! and YOU think I do????

You truly are a stupid nong.

Stallion

First Grade
"overlords', "traitor" … You are unhinged... but best yet.. my "stance constrains and inhibits rugby league's potential for significant growth" I didn't realise I had that sort of power!! and YOU think I do????

You truly are a stupid nong.

You are doing your bit for rugby union Te Kaha. It all adds up. Limiting Public discourse of the repression suffered by rugby league courtesy of rugby union's widespread influence is another effective way of reducing knowledge and therefore proactive awareness of fundamental issues facing rugby league growth/existence. Basically if the public at large don't know about you the then nothing will change . That's your role Te Kaha. Spoiling discussion of the repression of rugby league.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are doing your bit for rugby union Te Kaha. It all adds up. Limiting Public discourse of the repression suffered by rugby league courtesy of rugby union's widespread influence is another effective way of reducing knowledge and therefore proactive awareness of fundamental issues facing rugby league growth/existence. Basically if the public at large don't know about you the then nothing will change . That's your role Te Kaha. Spoiling discussion of the repression of rugby league.

waffle waffle waffle… what load of bullshit.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Deflection again. You are doing your bit for rugby union. You may not be aware of it. But you are!

you really are stupid.

Funny how its not just me who thinks that. The crowd thread is full of posters who also think that. When everyone thinks you're an idiot it might actually be true.

Stallion

First Grade
you really are stupid.

Funny how its not just me who thinks that. The crowd thread is full of posters who also think that. When everyone thinks you're an idiot it might actually be true.

Lol. If I was posting for popularity I would not be contributing. I'm posting because people like you are selling rugby league short. You have immersed as a subservient code to its ugly brother in union. That's not right on a rugby league. Go and enjoy yourself on a rah rah website instead of undermining proactive rugby league discourse on a rugby league website. I have plenty of supporters. You just don't like that. And they are aware of your bigotry and pro union stance.I'm just getting it out there as you have run roughshod over a website that should be proactive for rugby league. Not deriding it as you have done on many occasions.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. If I was posting for popularity I would not be contributing. I'm posting because people like you are selling rugby league short. You have immersed as a subservient code to its ugly brother in union. That's not right on a rugby league. Go and enjoy yourself on a rah rah website instead of undermining proactive rugby league discourse on a rugby league website. I have plenty of supporters. You just don't like that. And they are aware of your bigotry and pro union stance.I'm just getting it out there as you have run roughshod over a website that should be proactive for rugby league. Not deriding it as you have done on many occasions.

Do you even speak English?? That waffle doesn't even make sense.

Stallion

First Grade
Do you even speak English?? That waffle doesn't even make sense.

It does make sense. Unfortunately the website has someone who has made poor sense of where rugby league is at and cannot figure out the real issues for this more deserving code. Your role supports the conservative element which dismisses rugby league as an "underling" of union.I don't! I believe rugby league is a superior rugby product but is being repressed by influences assisting and working for rugby union. Rugby union sees rugby league as a threat and is in a position to use devious and well orchestrated attacks on rugby league in various manner. You sublimely think union is naturally dominant. I don't think so. I believe union has deviously used it's connections to undermine and constrain rugby league ever since rugby league broke away and created it's own rules. Those rules have made for a far more exciting and attractive game but union uses various ploys to make sure that rugby league does not expand and grow in the way it should. That's it in a nutshell. I know you will refute and twist things as that is your role. I'm just getting it out there .

Te Kaha

First Grade
It does make sense. Unfortunately the website has someone who has made poor sense of where rugby league is at and cannot figure out the real issues for this more deserving code. Your role supports the conservative element which dismisses rugby league as an "underling" of union.I don't! I believe rugby league is a superior rugby product but is being repressed by influences assisting and working for rugby union. Rugby union sees rugby league as a threat and is in a position to use devious and well orchestrated attacks on rugby league in various manner. You sublimely think union is naturally dominant. I don't think so. I believe union has deviously used it's connections to undermine and constrain rugby league ever since rugby league broke away and created it's own rules. Those rules have made for a far more exciting and attractive game but union uses various ploys to make sure that rugby league does not expand and grow in the way it should. That's it in a nutshell. I know you will refute and twist things as that is your role. I'm just getting it out there .

And that's why you have this thread, so you can waffle on to your hearts content and not hijack other threads with your nonsense.

Pommy

Coach

The children of Newcastle have bigger issues than AFL to worry about if this is what they can expect from their teachers.
f**king hell my father in law could string a better post together and he can’t read or write English at all.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
The children of Newcastle have bigger issues than AFL to worry about if this is what they can expect from their teachers.
f**king hell my father in law could string a better post together and he can’t read or write English at all.

Predictive text and fat fingers. Recipe for rudicule from a "know nothing expert " website with bigotry at play. My apologies to the decent contributors. There are some on here. But not as volatile as the dummies.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Predictive text and fat fingers. Recipe for rudicule on a :know nothing expert " website with bigotry at play. My apologies to the decent contributors. There are some on here. But not as volatile as the dummies.

If predictive text was the issue you would end up with words, unfortunately you’re ending up with nonsense.

Stallion

First Grade
If predictive text was the issue you would end up with words, unfortunately you’re ending up with nonsense.

Nope. PredIctive text and fat fingers! It's not good especially for the dudes on this site! My apologies to the decent contributors.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Nope. PredIctive text and fat fingers! It's not good especially for the dudes on this site! My apologies to the decent contributors.

Yet another lie. Predictive text predicts.. you know.. ACTUAL words.. not the nonsense you write.

Case in point "PredIctive" is not a word ANY phone with predictive text would use... Yet another Stallion lie.

Stallion

First Grade
Yet another lie. Predictive text predicts.. you know.. ACTUAL words.. not the nonsense you write.

Case in point "PredIctive" is not a word ANY phone with predictive text would use... Yet another Stallion lie.

Lol. OK then Te Kaha. Fat fingers are the main cause.
On a more important note : Another contributor suggested you read Graham Lowe's book. Lowe refers to being caned at school for wanting to play rugby league in preference to rugby union when growing up in New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts