What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Some here, possibly only one, believe the world has something to owe the game of rugby league. That the international system, the world order, which by the way is being undermined by Trump, don’t give a stuff about league. That the liberalist institution that control and run world happenings have plotted to bring down the game of rugby league. What this person has overlooked is that the liberal world order most likely have never heard of the game. It is a bit hard to have an agenda against a sport when you don’t even know it exists.

It's not a case of owing rugby league anything. It's a case of giving rugby league a fair go!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes. I noticed Dakink's effort! However I would appreciate this thread being named " Repression chat on rugby league. " If this happens I'm ok with whatever you have done. We dissagree, however changing the name of this thread to as suggested would remedy a poor scenarIo.

I don't care if you are OK with it or not. You have had so many chances tor rectify your behavior and still do not abide by the rules of this website. the thread title remains.
if however you want to start another thread with that title go right ahead. Just make sure you can back up every single one of your claims in it with ACTUAL evidence.

Stallion

First Grade
I don't care if you are OK with it or not. You have had so many chances tor rectify your behavior and still do not abide by the rules of this website. the thread title remains.
if however you want to start another thread with that title go right ahead. Just make sure you can back up every single one of your claims in it with ACTUAL evidence.

Lol. "Rectify your behaviour...! " Lol . I am so not worthy of your wisdom. Lol .
You have a chance to be decent. Looks like you will not . That's you not me!

Stallion

First Grade

And I have backed up my claims with plenty of evidence! Articles and books along with anecdotal experience. Yet this is not good enough on your eyes. Their is a distinct unfairness in this website and its not for the proactive benefit of rugby league. I am not the only one to have noticed this.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. "Rectify your behaviour...! " Lol . I am so not worthy of your wisdom. Lol .
You have a chance to be decent. Looks like you will not . That's you not me!

No you really aren't worthy. And you have had soooooo many chances but refuse to listen. It's all your fault.

And I have backed up my claims with plenty of evidence! Articles and books along with anecdotal experience. Yet this is not good enough on your eyes. Their is a distinct unfairness in this website and its not for the proactive benefit of rugby league. I am not the only one to have noticed this.

Opinion pieces and anecdotes are NOT evidence. Properly researched books are if the examples sited directly correspond to your claims. Which they never have. You are very poor at debating and it is a mystery to many that you are a teacher.

Oh, and i don't care how many you claim support your position. They don't break the site rules so they don't get treated like you do.

Stallion

First Grade
No you really aren't worthy. And you have had soooooo many chances but refuse to listen. It's all your fault.

Opinion pieces and anecdotes are NOT evidence. Properly researched books are if the examples sited directly correspond to your claims. Which they never have. You are very poor at debating and it is a mystery to many that you are a teacher.

Oh, and i don't care how many you claim support your position. They don't break the site rules so they don't get treated like you do.

You are proving to be a bigot and inconsistent. The articles, books and anecdotal experience are evidence. You won't accept this . That's where we are at. You are stifling a very important discourse. SHAME ON YOU! Bye Bye!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are proving to be a bigot and inconsistent. The articles, books and anecdotal experience are evidence. You won't accept this . That's where we are at. You are sniffling a very important discourse. SHAME ON YOU! Bye Bye!

"sniffling"??? I swear you get dumber with each and every post.

ULYSSES

Juniors
It appears that Stallion has accepted he is only a gelding and said bye bye and removed himself to the non producing paddock. He is now telling the mares about the pleasure he would have given them if only those with friends in high places hadn't gelded him.

Status
Not open for further replies.