What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Both televised on bbc and it was a double header which sold out. Think it sss played at Bolton but not 100%.

Thanks Hutch. I'm impressed it's on the BBC. I've noticed that rugby league rates very well compared to other codes on fta tv. The game has great potential. Some day it's full potential will be allowed to occur I hope!

Pommy

Coach
Doesn't stop you being an ignoramus! Not sure what you do work wise? Seems like you get plenty of time to dribble whilst at "work"?

I get paid for what I know not what I do, so you’re correct I have plenty of spare time.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes. Mr Fraud. "yu" Not "bro"! You are a rugby union fan on a rugby league website whom refuses to acknowledge that rugby league is and has been repressed in various ways in various places around the world including New Zealand. Pathetic! And you are a moderator on a rugby league website!? Incredible and shocking for so many sad and unfair reasons.
You're like a broken record. A three year olds broken record, but a broken record none the less. You lie, you cry, you stamp your feet and state repetitively how "its just not fair"... of course most three year olds are smarter than you are

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. It's never been fun for me. It is and has been alarming out how ignorant and bigoted certain moderators and 'contributors' such as yourself truelly are. It's been concerning and dissapointing. I have shown friends some of the incredible lack of logic and apathy in various threads and they respond in wonder and astonished amazement. This on a rugby league website. Wow!

It's been fun for the rest of us.. watching you dance like a marionet on the end of its strings has been a laugh. But you are now just a joke of yourself.

Stallion

First Grade
It's been fun for the rest of us.. watching you dance like a marionet on the end of its strings has been a laugh. But you are now just a joke of yourself.

Sadly you are the one making this website a JOKE!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
No but it is in stallions mind.

This farce is just another example of league being run by idiots who want origin to remain the biggest event in the game.

If you care to read my comment, I didn't mention union once! It was related to poor administration within rugby league which seems to be aiding the constrainment of the code which is also facing struggles externally like international recognition and acceptance of the rugby league code.

Pommy

Coach
If you care to read my comment, I didn't mention union once! It was related to poor administration within rugby league which seems to be aiding the constrainment of the code which is also facing struggles externally like international recognition and acceptance of the rugby league code.

I did read your post but obviously took a different reading from it.
Glad to see you weren’t blaming the others for a change.

Stallion

First Grade

Why are you "glad" to see I'm not mentioning the "others" as you put it? Are you a bit touchy about rugby union manifestly being behind many of rugby league’s obstacles? Quite simply that is at play as well. Many of rugby union's manouverings have been intended to thwart and stop rugby league's progress. However incompetent rugby league administration is equally to blame for rugby league's struggles. The combination of both results in a clearly superior rugby code in league being relegated to a low status worldwide.
P.S. I note any content about rugby league's underlying issues are transferred to this thread. Truth hurts Mr moderator? You are truelly diligent on diverting and concealing proactive discourse concerning rugby league. Shamefull and sadly consistent . There is obviously something to hide . And you are doing this.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade

My reply which mentioned that both rugby union manoeuvrings and incompetent rugby league administration are equal to blame was transferred to a thread whereby this discourse is not properly addressed in a thread which is unfairly named. For the record I assume the moderator will move this comment.

Pommy

Coach
Why are you "glad" to see I'm not mentioning the "others" as you put it? Are you a bit touchy about rugby union manifestly being behind many of rugby league’s obstacles? Quite simply that is at play as well. Many of rugby union's manouverings have been intended to thwart and stop rugby league's progress. However incompetent rugby league administration is equally to blame for rugby league's struggles. The combination of both results in a clearly superior rugby code in league being relegated to a low status worldwide.
P.S. I note any content about rugby league's underlying issues are transferred to this thread. Truth hurts Mr moderator? You are truelly diligent on diverting and concealing proactive discourse concerning rugby league. Shamefull and sadly consistent . There is obviously something to hide . And you are doing this.

I’m glad because it’s nice to see you no yammer on about Union for a chance.

Stallion

First Grade

You are quite dumb ! Aren't you! It's quite profound how all in one you can ignore/dismiss the repression suffered by rugby league courtesy of union and come up with crap like that. Pommy . You are quite a creature of the ignoramus breed! The only positive I have sighted from you is that you donate funds to struggling rugby league competitions. Hope this is true. Otherwise you are way off track and are not able to identify real issues facing rugby league and their origins.

Pommy

Coach
You are quite dumb ! Aren't you! It's quite profound how all in one you can ignore/dismiss the repression suffered by rugby league courtesy of union and come up with crap like that. Pommy . You are quite a creature of the ignoramus breed! The only positive I have sighted from you is that you donate funds to struggling rugby league competitions. Hope this is true. Otherwise you are way off track and are not able to identify real issues facing rugby league and their origins.

Did you ever deploy when you were in the RAAF? 6 months in a tent with you must have been a f**king laugh.

Stallion

First Grade
Did you ever deploy when you were in the RAAF? 6 months in a tent with you must have been a f**king laugh.

I think you are the JOKE. When you cannot articulate the origins of rugby league's issues then it's a shameful joke on you and ofcourse the bigot minded moderators prevailing on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.