What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Of course... World Rugby has a special fund set up for those of us who are sent to harass those like yourself.

I suppose their's got to be a good guy and a bad guy. Glad I'm telling the truth! Your spoiling role befits the troll image you do so well for a code run by biggots.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I suppose their's got to be a good guy and a bad guy. Glad I'm telling the truth! Your spoiling role befits the troll image you do so well for a code run by biggots.
*Double Facepalm* ... seriously you are so deluded its a worry for the future of Australia if you truly are a teacher.

Stallion

First Grade
*Double Facepalm* ... seriously you are so deluded its a worry for the future of Australia if you truly are a teacher.

You are a pathetic piece of union shit . Just stick with your trolling vocation. Amazing you 'work' on this rugby league website! That's astonishing. Ivevshown some of your comments to other sports mates and they shake their heads and have a laugh. You are such a rock solid rugby league contributor!? Lol

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are a pathetic piece of union shit . Just stick with your trolling vocation. Amazing you 'work' on this rugby league website! That's astonishing. Ivevshown some of your comments to other sports mates and they shake their heads and have a laugh. You are such a rock solid rugby league contributor!? Lol
I seriously can believe you actually took that seriously... it was clearly a pisstake, you have such a limited grasp of reality its a wonder you actually remember how to breath!

Stallion

First Grade
I doubt it will run next year. The only two teams left are Edinburgh Eagles and Strathmore Silverbacks. Neither fulfilled all their away games last season

A real shame. Although I think we know and are more of the obstacles faced by rugby league in various parts ofvthe world. This is just another example of a lack of establishment based support that has limited rugby league growth and existence. A real shame and very unfair. Hope the petition gathers more momentum and changes the non recognition of rugby league as a sport! That will change things for the good of rugby league and sport in general.

Stallion

First Grade
I seriously can believe you actually took that seriously... it was clearly a pisstake, you have such a limited grasp of reality its a wonder you actually remember how to breath!

Your track record is pretty obvious. Joke or no joke. Its very sad that the code of union is doing what it does to rugby league. The information keeps rolling in and your stance on a RL website is not appropriate.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your track record is pretty obvious. Joke or no joke. Its very sad that the code of union is doing what it does to rugby league. The information keeps rolling in and your stance on a RL website is not appropriate.
You really DID believe it... its scary you are allowed to be around young children... glad my family is in another country!

Stallion

First Grade
You really DID believe it... its scary you are allowed to be around young children... glad my family is in another country!

Maybe you are into being two faced on a rugby league website medium. Look at yourself I suggest. What I'm suggesting is fair given what is being uncovered about the plight of rugby league which you have clearly denied in many previous conversations. Just going on what I've seen. That's all.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Maybe you are into being two faced on a rugby league website medium. Look at yourself I suggest. What I'm suggesting is fair given what is being uncovered about the plight of rugby league which you have clearly denied in many previous conversations. Just going on what I've seen. That's all.
You are a moron. plain and simple. Find a single post where i have put down League. Go on i dare you.. a single post.
You espouse conspiracies which are patently false and not possible and yet you cling to them like a security blanket, hoping against hope that it validates your pathetic existence.

Stallion

First Grade
You are a moron. plain and simple. Find a single post where i have put down League. Go on i dare you.. a single post.
You espouse conspiracies which are patently false and not possible and yet you cling to them like a security blanket, hoping against hope that it validates your pathetic existence.

So you deny that rugby union is the code pushing the non recognition of rugby league as a sport in the Global Association of International Sport? Amazing ignorance. Really pathetic. I take it u havent signed the petition. SHAME!

Te Kaha

First Grade
So you deny that rugby union is the code pushing the non recognition of rugby league as a sport in the Global Association of International Sport? Amazing ignorance. Really pathetic. I take it u havent signed the petition. SHAME!
Where have i denied anything? you still cant find a post can you.
But the "code" hasn't done anything. The "code" is a game not an entity. An organisation representing a code has been accused of something. Time will tell if that accusation proves founded or not.

Stallion

First Grade
Where have i denied anything? you still cant find a post can you.
But the "code" hasn't done anything. The "code" is a game not an entity. An organisation representing a code has been accused of something. Time will tell if that accusation proves founded or not.

Their are plenty of posts from you denying the undeniable! Your whole stance is pro union and you kick rugby league in the guts at the same time time. The code of rugby union is suppressing rugby league in many ways and you carry on as if this crap isn't happening. Their's the proof of your biggotry which complements unions devious and unsportsmalike ways in limiting a code such as rugby league which is far more appealing to the general public on a worldwide scale than union could ever realise if given a fair go!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Their are plenty of posts from you denying the undeniable! Your whole stance is pro union and you kick rugby league in the guts at the same time time. The code of rugby union is suppressing rugby league in many ways and you carry on as if this crap isn't happening. Their's the proof of your biggotry which complements unions devious and unsportsmalike ways in limiting a code such as rugby league which is far more appealing to the general public on a worldwide scale than union could ever realise if given a fair go!

Pure bullshit... as usual.. you are such a liar... show a single post where i have put down league.

If League was so much more appealing why aren't the Australian viewing figures for the RLWC closer to the 20mill figure of people in Aus than the 2 odd Million who actually watched it?

Stallion

First Grade
Pure bullshit... as usual.. you are such a liar... show a single post where i have put down league.

If League was so much more appealing why aren't the Australian viewing figures for the RLWC closer to the 20mill figure of people in Aus than the 2 odd Million who actually watched it?

I'd suggest your response just then is another example of your negative stance against the code of rugby league? Rugby league is clearly the most popular sport shown on TV in Australia over the past weekend and you once again denigrate the achievement by quoting some tv fanciful figures!? That's what I mean by a negative stance! Keep digging your hole union troll!

Te Kaha

First Grade
I'd suggest your response just then is another example of your negative stance against the code of rugby league? Rugby league is clearly the most popular sport shown on TV in Australia over the past weekend and you once again denigrate the achievement by quoting some tv fanciful figures!? That's what I mean by a negative stance! Keep digging your hole union troll!
Once again you can't answer the question because it makes you look like an idiot.
If League is so wonderful why aren't more people in Australia watching it? It's a thing called personal taste, something you simply don't understand.

Stallion

First Grade
Once again you can't answer the question because it makes you look like an idiot.
If League is so wonderful why aren't more people in Australia watching it? It's a thing called personal taste, something you simply don't understand.

Showing your true colours again you union troll. The tv ratings of rugby league outdo all other codes in Australia. That's pretty outstanding in a sports competitive market. Still digging your hole!?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Showing your true colours again you union troll. The tv ratings of rugby league outdo all other codes in Australia. That's pretty outstanding in a sports competitive market. Still digging your hole!?
Yet another deflection... what a surprise.

You keep going on how League would be a world super power if it wasn't for those nefarious "Friends in high places". Yet it only gets 20-25% viewership in its main country.

It seems I have been right all along... League is no better and no worse than many other sports out there, some will like it some will not... I can't believe you can't accept that.

Stallion

First Grade
Yet another deflection... what a surprise.

You keep going on how League would be a world super power if it wasn't for those nefarious "Friends in high places". Yet it only gets 20-25% viewership in its main country.

It seems I have been right all along... League is no better and no worse than many other sports out there, some will like it some will not... I can't believe you can't accept that.

Rugby league would be the most downtrodden and underrated football code on earth. This has occured due to the code of rugby union using its power and influence to stop/limit rugby league's growth. Just calling a spade a spade. Their is currently a petition on this very subject concerning rugby league not being recognised in its own right as a sport. RU has been using this as a foil to negate any chance of a government funding rugby league when it tries to start/ grow in a country. This is a clear example of what rugby union has been doing to rugby league for many decades. You are the person denying such facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.