What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

gypsy

Bench
lolsouffsdemotivational.jpg

gypsy

Bench
My favourite Rusty quote from this article is: "''It's gone from being a passion to something more of a great big lead weight around my neck"

I guess 50UFF$ will do that to you!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
c'mon ozzy..

you can't make silly mistakes like that..

this isn't the roosters forum..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm currently having a LOL@50uff$ type of day. Nothng is going right and just when it looks like it will, it fails.

a lol@souffs type day:

3am: wake up and find that jennifer hawkins has stumbled into your house by mistake, but says she'll make it up to you by spending an hour with you in bed. when she leaves she gives you $5000 in cash and her phone number, saying she wants to do it again. at this very moment in time you are king of the world. it's just a shame no-one else is around to see your glory and they won't believe you when you tell them.

6am: wake up again, find that the money and phone number have gone.

6.30am: you realise your shower isn't working, you're out of deodorant and when brushing your teeth, most of them fall out.

7am: walk out the door to find your car is up on bricks and you can't drive to work. so you catch the train.

7.30am: no-one would sit next to you on the train because of your smell.

8am: arrive at work and your computer won't turn on, looks like someone's replaced it with a commodore 64.

9am: you look like blitzing the office in a sales competition. you are about to come first, but then choke and lose the big prize to someone else.

10am: you lose all your clients & start underperforming.

11am: the CEO walks in and tells you that you are fired because you aren't performing.

1pm: after 2 hours of throwing a tantrum that a 3 year old child would be impressed with, you get your job back.

2pm: still haven't actually done anything at work.

3pm: your boss announces that you are being transferred to a new boss who has a temper tantrum.

3.30pm: your new boss announces that you are relocating offices out to homebush.

4pm: you look like closing your first sale all day. unfortunately someone on the northern beaches beats you to it.

5pm: you want to go home, but find out you've been evicted.

6pm: scour the garbage for a nice piece of cardboard to keep you warm tonight.

Ozzy

First Grade
a lol@souffs type day:

3am: wake up and find that jennifer hawkins has stumbled into your house by mistake, but says she'll make it up to you by spending an hour with you in bed. when she leaves she gives you $5000 in cash and her phone number, saying she wants to do it again. at this very moment in time you are king of the world. it's just a shame no-one else is around to see your glory and they won't believe you when you tell them. A 50uff$ supporter with a house and what would Jennifer Hawkins be in Redfern Heights?

6am: wake up again, find that the money and phone number have gone.

6.30am: you realise your shower isn't working, you're out of deodorant and when brushing your teeth, most of them fall out.

7am: walk out the door to find your car is up on bricks and you can't drive to work. so you catch the train. A 50uff$ supporter with a car?

7.30am: no-one would sit next to you on the train because of your smell.

8am: arrive at work and your computer won't turn on, looks like someone's replaced it with a commodore 64. A 50uff$ supporter working?

9am: you look like blitzing the office in a sales competition. you are about to come first, but then choke and lose the big prize to someone else.

10am: you lose all your clients & start underperforming.

11am: the CEO walks in and tells you that you are fired because you aren't performing.

1pm: after 2 hours of throwing a tantrum that a 3 year old child would be impressed with, you get your job back.

2pm: still haven't actually done anything at work.

3pm: your boss announces that you are being transferred to a new boss who has a temper tantrum.

3.30pm: your new boss announces that you are relocating offices out to homebush.

4pm: you look like closing your first sale all day. unfortunately someone on the northern beaches beats you to it.

5pm: you want to go home, but find out you've been evicted.

6pm: scour the garbage for a nice piece of cardboard to keep you warm tonight.

There are so many things wrong with this post. I have highlighted just a few.

Ozzy

First Grade
I understand now. Okay well that means I've had a partial LOL@50uff$ type of day. Thats bad enough. Any more and I would have to do this to myself.
party-smiley-033.gif

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I understand now. Okay well that means I've had a partial LOL@50uff$ type of day. Thats bad enough. Any more and I would have to do this to myself.
party-smiley-033.gif

see that reminds me of one of my favourite jokes..

jason comes home to his 14th floor apartment early one day from a tough day at work.

he sees his wife naked in bed, and it's quite obvious what she's been up to. jason flies into a rage looking for the bastard who's been doing his wife.

he checks under the bed.

nothing.

he checks in the wardrobe.

nothing.

he looks behind the shower curtain.

nothing.

he then looks out the window down to street level and sees a man walk out of their apartment block, doing up his fly.

jason runs to the kitchen and in a fit of anger grabs the fridge and carries it to the window, throwing it out and then watching it tumble down and squash the man downstairs.

unfortunatley due to the strain of this act, jason has a heart attack and dies.

up at the pearly gates, st peter is interviewing a line of people about why they should get into heaven.

jason is next in line and when st peter asks how he died, he told him the story about the adulterer and killing the guy with the fridge.

st peter says "well, murder is against our beliefs, however so is adultery, so i'll let you in.

the gates open and in goes jason.

st peter turns to the next man in line, "and how did you die son?"

the guy says "i don't know what happened - i'm on my way to a party, when just outside my apartment block i notice my fly is undone. i stop to fix it and WHAM! a fridge hits me from out of nowhere"

st peter feels sorry for the guy and lets him in.

the next man in line arrives, and when st peter asks him how he died he says

"well, picture this. there i was, hiding in this fridge....."

Ozzy

First Grade
This thread is too far down the page for my liking so I am posting a picture of a 50uff$ player attempting a rap dance.

ipad-art-wide-Nathan%20Stapleton-420x0.jpg