What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

Mambo

Juniors
seeing how rleague has died in the arse, i have decided to bring the very popular hattrick threads over to LU. I see that chileman is here as well, so at least we can chat to each other!

For those that don't know hattrick is a very addictive online soccer manager game played by hundreds of thousands of people from over 50 countries. To have a look go to...

www.hattrick.org

and sign up if you think you might like it. Then we can discuss the finer issues of the game and help each other succeed in the game.

Happy hattricking!

chileman

Coach
Great idea NWRabbit (ala Dunny), it's a fantastic game and although I'm still an amatuer at it, I enjoy it every week and right now am sitting in 2nd spot after 3 rounds! Considering my first 2 seasons I couldn't win a game, I had people like yourself and Dog-E_S to teach me a few of the basics and how to get a competetive side...since then I have gone up a div and playing really well! If you are new and want a new team, you may have to be patient and wait as it is so popular, it took me 6 weeks before I was able to have a team!

Mambo

Juniors
The waiting period can vary, when i got my team i had to wait 4 days. Chileman you must have got your team during a busy period. Oh well, your here now!

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I got my team after only 3 or 4 days.

I'm not going so well this season. I've already lost 2 out of my 3 matches, both against teams I thought I'd beat. Oh well, I lost my first two games last season and ended up challenging for promotion.

Mambo

Juniors
Spewing that i missed a friendly this week. I shall seek vengence by pummeling team CWOK this week into the dirt. Is there anyone who is out of the cup and needs a friendly? I am in short supply for opponents currently, all my mates are STILL in the cup!

Mambo

Juniors
I won 4-1 today away from home. Slightly disappointed by that, even though i PIC'd the game. I need a better F/A to stay on the top of the ladder in V.75...my rivals are slamming in goals from everywhere.

chileman

Coach
Ok Dunny, I have agreed to your friendly but go easy on me...I'll be trialling some of my youth :p

Had another good win and I'm now sitting in 2nd spot 1 win away from the leader :D

Mambo

Juniors
Your hanging in there amigo!

2-1 to Hills with 7 minutes to go....

It reminds me of the Australia-Ireland game at the moment with that 2-1 scoreline

Mambo

Juniors
Nice comeback Chileman!

3-2 in ET to Heathcote playing with 9 players against my 10....my blokes were very ordinary in the mids...but the defence went ok and i had nothing in attack.

All round enjoyable encounter

chileman

Coach
Wow, I only bought Enoch Hull two days ago...thankgoodness he came through...thanks for a great game NW Rabbit!

"After the regular 90 minutes, the agonizing of overtime followed. Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 105:th minute left Heathcote´s Enoch Hull completely free to score. 2 - 3 for the visitors. With that Heathcote had won the game in extra time. Hills´s best player was Connie Church. However, Thomas Beckinsdale made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Heathcote player was without a doubt Leveni Smallman. Teimua Macey on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 3. "

Mambo

Juniors
Hows everyones ratings and stars going? I cracked a 60 rating for the first time the last week in a game i used MOTS. And in the league game just passed i graduated to 28.5 stars in a game i used PIC!!!

A new Belguim sensation is expected to hit the club in good form within the hour and raise that up to 29.5 stars. A long way from my humble begginings of 16.5 stars. My overall win percentage as a manager is 72% made up of 21 wins 7 losses and 1 draw.

To find out how your team is going go to http://oceania.hatstats.info/

chileman

Coach
Dunny, I found it hard to find my team which must mean I'm pretty average but anyway, this is me!

2 V.17 Heathcote Harriers 8 2 6 9 4-4-2 25.5 11.5 8.5 5.5 50 W

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi Chileman! Thanks for helping this pommy drongo with the technology and lets get rockin' with the Harriers!!!!!

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I've got a winning percentage of 55%, with 17 wins, 13 losses and 1 draw. But 6 of those losses happened when I first started in div 4, so I'm not counting them. ;-)

So far this season I'm averaging 25.2 stars, much better than the 19 stars I averaged in my first season.

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi Mad Duck. Is your middle name "Statto" :lol: ? If you want a tip, put your shirt on the Harriers this season, mate :idea:

Mad Dogg

Juniors
To be honest, I'd never even heard of the Harriers before this thread was posted on rleague. :oops:

But they've now become my favourite 3rd division side.

Latest posts