What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Marauders Dungeon NRLCEO League Round 7

abpanther

Staff member
I'm looking to trade William Hopoate (fullback/winger) for a bonafide WH forward, if interested please PM me

abpanther

Staff member
OMG, the Marauders with a 21 point lead heading into today, 5 vs 4 players left, can I dream?

_Johnsy

Referee
Scores as of this morning

Marauders 60 (4 to play) - Bats 39 (5 to play)
Beasts 75 (5 to play) - Lions 87 (3 to play)
Bulls 86 (2 to play) - suspects 73 (6 to play)
Pooches 58 (5 to play) - Bastardos 24 (11 to play)
Alpacas 26 (5 to play) - Rhinos 29 (9 to play)

Tom155

Coach
Scores as of this morning

Marauders 60 (4 to play) - Bats 39 (5 to play)
Beasts 75 (5 to play) - Lions 87 (3 to play)
Bulls 86 (2 to play) - suspects 73 (6 to play)
Pooches 58 (5 to play) - Bastardos 24 (11 to play)
Alpacas 26 (5 to play) - Rhinos 29 (9 to play)
3 to play he put guys in that didnt play this week

perverse

Referee
actually, i've played that way due to injury. my depth out wide is very slim. Talanoa also got removed from the game afer being named Tuesday. i don't think i've had a full 17 this year, actually. shit happens, it clearly hasn't hampered my ability to compete too much.

Tom155

Coach
pretty sure i held on 92-87 with my best player out to remain undefeated 7/7 :) with smiths WH try still to be counted

Tom155

Coach
turned out to finish 92-91 as i forgot to double smiths score as captain

top of the table clash lived up to the high expectations

Johns Magic

Referee
Haha, I thought Matai's sympathy pass to let Robertson score might come back to bite me but it ended up costing Perverse a win.

perverse

Referee
Haha, I thought Matai's sympathy pass to let Robertson score might come back to bite me but it ended up costing Perverse a win.
the only truly depressing moment of my entire holiday period. it did cross my mind watching it... lol.

well done to the Bulls... you have to beat the best to be the best, and i'm clearly not quite there yet.

Franko

Juniors
Also, Franko, you still doing the preview this week?

Hey guys that's why i have logged on i don't think i am going to get a chance. I'm having massive home PC issues and only get limited time to get on at work. I will be getting home tonight and trying my hardest to get the PC back from the dead. So i'm no guarantee to get it donw. I am hopeful i can get it fixed and get one done but does anyone want to step i a reserve if i can't get it in?

Johns Magic

Referee
I'll step in and do one this week Franko, don't worry about it. I'm on uni holidays for the week so have some time to kill.

We can just postpone yours til next week.

Johns Magic

Referee
Also I assume I'm not the only one having problems getting on the nrlceo site?

I'll do the preview a bit later when I can access everything.