What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The meaning of a Cronulla premiership

Wizardman

First Grade
What would a Cronulla premiership mean for rugby league? When Souths won it a few years ago, I was sad because it broke a long string of failure for that club and made Russell Crowe happy.
That feeling that I felt for Souths would be nothing compared to if Cronulla won it. A Cronulla premiership would be the worst result in the history of sport. All of those stories about Cronulla failure would just fly away in the dust. Rugby league would lose some of this rich tradition and be poorer for it.
Melbourne or Canberra, please save world sport!!!!!

SadShark

Bench
What would a Cronulla premiership mean for rugby league? When Souths won it a few years ago, I was sad because it broke a long string of failure for that club and made Russell Crowe happy.
That feeling that I felt for Souths would be nothing compared to if Cronulla won it. A Cronulla premiership would be the worst result in the history of sport. All of those stories about Cronulla failure would just fly away in the dust. Rugby league would lose some of this rich tradition and be poorer for it.
Melbourne or Canberra, please save world sport!!!!!
Go fist your colon, ya whinging little bitch.

davi

Juniors
35k crowd for a semi--final is very poor....I think the melb crowd in melbourne will beat it

Crowd was not that poor, there was a prediction in the papers it would be 30 000, it was 36 000. Considering the Sharks don't have a biggest fanbase and their wasn't a secound Sydney team I thought it held up pretty well.

Surely

Post Whore
If we somehow win it I think a bit of the passion will die.

The holy grail is wanting to see our first ever premiership anything after that just won't have the same meaning.

blaza88z

Coach
I hope they do win one, regardless of how many merkins you can put into 1 single team the fans deserve to have something to cheer about

Latest posts