What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Memorable Eels Games Thread

JokerEel

Coach
2007 when we smashed the Broncos we were down at the start but went bang Tim Smith Hayne Mateo all fired that game...

84 Baby

Referee
What we would do to have Jimmy Dymock playing hooker now

Edit - shit I'd take Dennis Moran as well

84 Baby

Referee
Positions are f**ked there. Fitzgibbon & Hindmarsh opposing hookers apparently.
And I know we had Jimmy D at hooker & Wags at 5/8th but imagine trying to get away with Moran & Stu Kelly on the bench these days

Incorrect

Coach
Positions are f**ked there. Fitzgibbon & Hindmarsh opposing hookers apparently.
And I know we had Jimmy D at hooker & Wags at 5/8th but imagine trying to get away with Moran & Stu Kelly on the bench these days
Yeah, the numbers are wrong against each forward, the positions and numbers listed are upside down... when did they make the change from locks wearing the # 8 jersey to the the # 13 jersey??? Well before 2000 wasn't it?

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah, the numbers are wrong against each forward, the positions and numbers listed are upside down... when did they make the change from locks wearing the # 8 jersey to the the # 13 jersey??? Well before 2000 wasn't it?
It was probably around the time they stopped actually locking the scrums, or when the props stopped actually propping up the hooker. Or the hooker stopped hooking

Gronk

Staff member
It was probably around the time they stopped actually locking the scrums, or when the props stopped actually propping up the hooker. Or the hooker stopped hooking

these_hookers_know_what_to_wear_to_attract_immediate_attention_640_10.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
One of the most memorable games in recent times is this Sunday's game against the Warriors where we put 60 on them and Kieran Foran dislocates his penis.