What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The MMA Thread

shiznit

Coach
Conor was in vintage form today at the presser... lol

It's amazing how much pop he gets... he's almost like a perfect mix of Floyds affluence and showy personality with Muhammad Ali's wit and mouth.

The fans just love him... lol

Jack_Napier

Staff member
This response to Jeremy Stephens was so good lol "who the f**k is that guy" just shut down Stephens without even trying.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
reckon if Hendo didn't flag his intention to retire, he would have got the decision against Bisping. Don't think they were ever gonna let the belt be "vacant"

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
not gonna lie.. I thought Alvarez would have wiped the floor with him. I'm never doubting Mcgregor again.. I'm now fully aboard the Mcgregor train.. He beats anyone in the featherweight and lightweight divisions. If he goes back to Welterweight then he will have issues, but down there he is KING

shaggs

Coach
Ronda is so timid. Her stand up coach must have no idea.
f**k the boxing. Get it on the ground.

Anyway she is done. Needs to retire.

alien

Referee
I was hoping Ronda would have a nice comeback, but it wasn't to be. :(
Even if she retires, she has done a great job for women's MMA and can hold her head high. If she retires, I am hoping she joins the WWE.

Just looking at the video, Ronda couldn't get her down onto the mat. Maybe she should have just kept moving with her hands up, keeping Nunes at a distance, and let Nunes tire herself out. I don't know.

bnie7349

Juniors
GSP to fight Bisping sometime this year for the middleweight title. Not a big fan of this match-up. The middleweight division is just being held up even further.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Rumble's performance and subsequent retirement was a bit of a let-down.. Gotta question the mindset going into the fight

shiznit

Coach
Yup I'm watchin it...

How f**king batshit crazy is this card.

Fedor gets KO'd after a double knock down.... :joy::joy:

I got a feeling something goofy is going to happen between Chael and Wandy.... just to top off the kooky-ness of this card... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
lol... Chael just beat Wandy easy...

Wandy moaning but come on... he's been in the game for this long and can't stop a TD.

Still expecting something goofy even after th fight... lol

Latest posts