What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Moylan Files

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
It just won't die.

Now apparently signed sealed and delivered to the Sharks. Only after this week his manager coming out and saying he is going nowhere and he wont be released.

Should he go. Who would you want in the halves with Cleary? Based on who is popping up on the transfer radar.

Pearce
Maloney
Hayne
Green
Wait for May to get over ACL - Will be 12 months till he has full confidence back in his running game.

Personally, i want Moylan to stay, take the 'C' off him and let him do what he has shown he can do. A full pre-season with Nathan would be great...

But who f**king knows with the circus that is the NRL

OldPanther

Coach
It just won't die.

Now apparently signed sealed and delivered to the Sharks. Only after this week his manager coming out and saying he is going nowhere and he wont be released.

Should he go. Who would you want in the halves with Cleary? Based on who is popping up on the transfer radar.

Pearce
Maloney
Hayne
Green
Wait for May to get over ACL - Will be 12 months till he has full confidence back in his running game.

Personally, i want Moylan to stay, take the 'C' off him and let him do what he has shown he can do. A full pre-season with Nathan would be great...

But who f**king knows with the circus that is the NRL

Green out of that list would be good. I want Moylan to stay and his manager was pretty straight forward about it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Where has this been announced? Everyone is saying he's saying he's gone, except the only people actually being quoted care saying he's staying.

It's all a bit stupid.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Where has this been announced? Everyone is saying he's saying he's gone, except the only people actually being quoted care saying he's staying.

It's all a bit stupid.

Various on Twitter within the media, but those are the same who said it was a done deal 5 weeks ago.

It may be puff because Cronk has now signed with Roosters, and there is nothing else to speculate about...

OldPanther

Coach
Please, Moylan isn't top5 No.6s...

Don't get me wrong, I want to keep Moyza, but Maloney is better.. short term anyway.

Moylan had stats equal with the origin halves this year when origin came around and Maloney is officially a has been. 2 years ago i would have loved to have him.

franklin2323

Immortal
I have doubts over if Moylan is a 6 or not. A full off season is a must regardless though off that list you would want a half that can go for 3 seasons atleast then hand the reins over to Cleary and Luani/Blore. So that leaves only Pearce

I have doubts over if Moylan is a 6 or not. A full off season is a must regardless though off that list you would want a half that can go for 3 seasons atleast then hand the reins over to Cleary and Luani/Blore. So that leaves only Pearce
Ive said it before, no way Nathan hangs around after what Gus did to his dad

mxlegend99

Referee
Good riddance.

How people can continually stand up for a player who has consistently taken the piss out of our club for the past 12 months (& potentially longer) amazes me.
Explain how he has taken the piss out of the club.

The only negative shit going around is 100% media driven. Even if its all true he hasn't said or done shit to blow the story up.

He might have been a poor captain for us (although we have made the finals both years he has been captain). But he has been among our best players everytime he has taken the field and thats the most important part of his job.