What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Draw: 2003

roosterboy60

Juniors
This is the new Draw please let me know if you find any mistakes. They play each other once after the First 3 Rounds which were done on the other site.

Round 1
Roosters Vs Rhinos
Balmain Vs Sharks
Souths Vs Sydney Dragons
Penrith Vs Brisbane
Newtown Vs Parramatta Eels
Bulldogs Bye

Round 2
Sydney Dragons Vs Balmain
Newtown Vs Bulldogs
Roosters Vs Penrith
Souths Vs Brisbane
Rhinos Vs Parramatta

Round 3
Balmain v Easts
Brisbane v Newtown
Rhinos v Souths
Dragons v Parradogs
Penrith bye

Round 4
Roosters Vs Souths
Newtown Vs Sharks
Rhinos Vs Penrith
Bulldogs Vs Dragons

Round 5
Newtown Vs Roosters
Dragons Vs Sharks
Penrith Vs Bulldogs
Souths Vs Rhinos

Round 6
Newtown Vs Dragons
Penrith Vs Souths
Roosters Vs Sharks
Broncos Vs Bulldogs

Round 7
Roosters Vs Bulldogs
Newtown Vs Souths
Dragons Vs Broncos
Penrith Vs Sharks

Round 8
Newtown Vs Broncos
Roosters Vs Penrith
Dragons Vs Souths
Bulldogs Vs Sharks

Round 9
Broncos Vs Roosters
Dragons Vs Penrith
Bulldogs Vs Newtown
Souths Vs Sharks

Round 10
Newtown Vs Penrith
Roosters Vs Dragons
Souths Vs Bulldogs
Broncos Vs Sharks

El Coconuto said:
Does that mean we have to start round 4 with no points and only seven rounds to catch up :?

ElCoco, all I can say after playing you guys in the Donovan Cup if any team can do it YOU CAN !!

Remember everyone, that we have copped every thing that has been hurled at us and survived. Let's build the foundation this year, so that 7's can evolve. I beleive next season, we will have players and teams eager to take part. It is going to be a huge success.

Anonymous

Juniors
El Coconuto said:
Does that mean we have to start round 4 with no points and only seven rounds to catch up :?

Yeah, But it depends what you mean by 'catch up'. One or two wins and your in the top half of the ladder.

In another thread, everyone had an opportinity to agree or disagree with the proposal. The general consensus has always been that people didnt want to re-start to season.

But let me reiterate what I said in that thread about the semis. It will be a top-4 semi-fnals... this may seem overly generous considering we only have 8 teams but imo, it is a fair trade-off to those teams at the bottom of the ladder. With 7 rounds to play, every team has an opportunity to be there on grand final day.

On a final note, let me say again that this was never going to be perfect. Perfection will just have to wait till next season.

Anonymous

Juniors
DvdHntr said:
Just one point: The Parradogs are the Bulldogs and we just played the Dragons. Now we are playing them again.

Can you sort that with Mr Bulldogs?
I've seen you guys called Parradogs, Bulldogs and more recently Parra-Bulldogs. It needs clarification.

Sorry that you're playing the same team again... it's a revised draw and it was just the way things panned out.

Latest posts