What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL Easter Double Header at Telstra Stadium * Spoiler *

gaterooze

Bench
Went there for the first time in the opening round and it was a breeze traveling to and from (coming from Newcastle, too).

Moffo

Referee
Why was it bad?

Tigers/Drags and Dogs/Manly would not get 26,000 as stand alone games

Cheers,
Moffo

zulu

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Diehard said:
Shocking crowd..thanks Sydney! :roll:

Like Brisbane supporters can talk... :roll:

As Big Bunny said i thought ANZ was the reason behind Brisbanes problems with Crowds...

Well, there's that, and the fact they are more hated than the Roosters, bulldogs and Collingwood combined :lol:

Please don't mention AFL teams to prove a point. They make me want to spew.

I do agree with you though.

RLS

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Diehard said:

As Big Bunny said i thought ANZ was the reason behind Brisbanes problems with Crowds...

Well, there's that, and the fact they are more hated than the Roosters, bulldogs and Collingwood combined :lol:

The Broncos next home game is against Penrith. There will be over 30,000 there for sure.

Southernsaint

Staff member
What a shit ground to watch footy at.

We queued up for ages, an hour before the gates opened, to get tickets, then queued up for ages to actually get in the ground. Once inside, it was a 2 beer minimum at the bar & you're miles from the action.

I don't want to go there again as an away supporter, let alone as a neutral.

Cheers,
Ben S.

11Straight

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
What a sh*t ground to watch footy at.

We queued up for ages, an hour before the gates opened, to get tickets, then queued up for ages to actually get in the ground. Once inside, it was a 2 beer minimum at the bar & you're miles from the action.

I don't want to go there again as an away supporter, let alone as a neutral.

Cheers,
Ben S.
I thought the atmosphere was fairly ordinary its much too large a stadium and too far away from the action i think the ground should only be used for S.O.O and finals fixtures.

t-ba

Post Whore
RLS said:
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Diehard said:

The Broncos next home game is against Penrith. There will be over 30,000 there for sure.

There'd wanna Be. Rugby Leagues Second City, a one team town whose in form verses the rampant premiers...

Woods

Juniors
Southernsaint said:

Out of curiousity, where did you sit?

I'd bet you were up behind the posts where the view is pretty ordinary. if you weren't I'd have to ask what you're on, because its a great ground to watch footy from if you're anywhere along both sides.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Woods said:
Southernsaint said:

Out of curiousity, where did you sit?

I'd bet you were up behind the posts where the view is pretty ordinary. if you weren't I'd have to ask what you're on, because its a great ground to watch footy from if you're anywhere along both sides.

The Dragons supporters section. About as close as you could get to the dear seats too.

In my opinion, 25,000 in the SFS would be better than 25,000 in an 80,000 seat ground.

I'm just spoilt being from Kogarah, methinks :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Woods

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
I'm just spoilt being from Kogarah, methinks :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: Could be me thats spoiled. My season tickets this year place me in the row behind the players enclosure, right next to the tunnel. Its a very nice place to watch a game from.

RLS

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
RLS said:
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Diehard said:

There'd wanna Be. Rugby Leagues Second City, a one team town whose in form verses the rampant premiers...

Well last year they drew 32,000 odd, and I can tell you that judging by the bus ride home after that game there are plenty of Penrith supporters here, so if they turn up again this year, there will be at least 30,000 there again.

Actually the Panthers, St George and Newcastle usually get the best crowd figures up here.

ouwet

Bench
RLS said:
t-ba the hutt said:
RLS said:
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Diehard said:

Well last year they drew 32,000 odd, and I can tell you that judging by the bus ride home after that game there are plenty of Penrith supporters here, so if they turn up again this year, there will be at least 30,000 there again.

Actually the Panthers, St George and Newcastle usually get the best crowd figures up here.

Did you go last year too the Bulldogs V Broncos game at Brisbane? The crowd was 50-50...

Latest posts