What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL Footy Show 2017

wittyfan

Referee
I don't think there has been a television show in history that's so beyond it's use by date.

The Player Probe is depressing in that the players are fed answers. It used to be genuinely funny once.

I continue to pray that Beau is poached by Foxtel.

AJB1102

First Grade
They're trotted this shit out for another year, have they?

Can't begin to imagine how bad it must be now.

Does Fatty still wobble his head? Let me guess, Brohman is fat LMFAO!!!

Beau outsmarted a junkie and/or poorly impersonated a player with more talent in his pinky on a bad day than Beau ever had?

Erin loves the Raiders and here is a fat red head OMG LOL@FATTY

Last Week

Bench
They're trotted this shit out for another year, have they?

Can't begin to imagine how bad it must be now.

Does Fatty still wobble his head? Let me guess, Brohman is fat LMFAO!!!

Beau outsmarted a junkie and/or poorly impersonated a player with more talent in his pinky on a bad day than Beau ever had?

Erin loves the Raiders and here is a fat red head OMG LOL@FATTY

They also had Tommy Raudonikis on.

some11

Referee
I continue to pray that Beau is poached by Foxtel.

With all the people they've lost he can write his own contract.

Unbelievable Nine refuse to revamp this fossil of a show, it's 2017 for gods sake. I suppose it's hard when you've driven everyone to Fox.

Didn't watch the show last night. Did I miss out on anything important?

Fox won't touch Beau with a 50 foot pole. He's past his use-by date as well

Foxtel poached the best part of Beau - James "The Professor" Rochford. He was the guy that used to write all of Ryan's material for Beau Knows Best and Fox poached him last year.

Hawkins

Juniors
Maybe its a legal thing, like you have to have a footy show if you broadcast the NRL. Otherwise I can't understand why that wanker Matt Johns has a job on Foxtel

nrlnrl

First Grade
Foxtel poached the best part of Beau - James "The Professor" Rochford. He was the guy that used to write all of Ryan's material for Beau Knows Best and Fox poached him last year.
James Rochford started at Fox Sports, went to Ch9 & then came back to FS.

AJB1102

First Grade
Maybe its a legal thing, like you have to have a footy show if you broadcast the NRL. Otherwise I can't understand why that wanker Matt Johns has a job on Foxtel

Probably has something to do with the 110K ratings it got last night. A lot of sports would kill for those numbers tuning into their show piece matches.

undertaker

Coach
Probably has something to do with the 110K ratings it got last night. A lot of sports would kill for those numbers tuning into their show piece matches.
The Matt Johns show got 110k? That is excellent for a 10pm show on Fox, much higher than the ratings of many Super Rugby and A-League matches.

Maybe that's why there was a sharp decline in Beau Knows after 2009-11. When he started doing the Burgii/SBW/Benji/Kevin Rudd TV sketches ad nauseum, I knew either one of Beau's scriptwriters must've left or Beau had run out of ideas. Boy, he really flogged that gimmick off for the good part of a couple of years, it was sickening.

Last edited:
That stupid "look-a-likes" segment aired again, and Erin whinged that someone sent in a photo of the guys from that White Chicks film, saying it looks nothing like her, as they are men!

Then next photo she puts up is of a lady that "resembles" Fatty and laughs her head off.

How riveting.

Life's Good

Coach
I watched the bit where they were discussing Taylor's sacking. The camera moved over to Wally who looked stunned and totally unprepared. Wally by name & nature I guess.

Caught sight of the blonde haired Beau Ryan and thought he now looks like his own wife!

Sadly, The Footy Show continues to be fingernails on a blackboard.

Rhyno

First Grade
Love the footy show its the only sports show where I never miss a episode

But they need to get rid of Alana and Erin surely their are better female host

Tommy was gold again