What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL

Qdf

Juniors
Seriously, is there anyone running this game anymore?
I mean anyone apart from the owners of Foxtel?

How can the Wests Tigers, a complete rabble of a football club, be given three Sunday afternoon TV games in a row?
Meanwhile, a "heritage game" at the spiritual home of rugby league, the SCG, between the games most successful clubs, the Dragons and Souths, be punted to the graveyard time of 6pm on a Friday.

It just disgraceful the way this game is getting run into the ground, poor crowds, inept scheduling, bad referees, no accountability from anyone.

Anyone remember when the "Independant commission" was touted as the only thing that was going to save the game? How's that working out so far?
Great comments...I've been screaming how the NRL has been licking the boots of NEWS LIMITED.ie foxtel...Murdoch the owner,is playing silly buggers with the COMMISSION .Foxtel runs the NRL,
REFEREES determine results,they orchestrate the games.Who wins is determined by TV ratings.

Qdf

Juniors
The NRL are doing their best to rid the fans like us, from the game.

I stopped for five years and only came back this year because l love the club and thought l'd give it another crack. I'm trying to look above the idiots that run the game, not to mention the inept referees.
I don't love the way it's being run by incompetent fools who have no knowledge of rugby league or the great clubs within.

I seriously believe they will kill the game off if given the chance.
I hope l'm wrong.
Well MURDOCH said...he thinks AFL is the number one game in Australia..
Sounds like he's hedging his bets.